Highway Code Shakeup. Cyclists Encouraged To Use Middle Of Road

4 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

I take you have never been knocked of a cycle or motor cycle by a driver who says in court "I never saw him sir" then gets away with killing some one by not looking properly .

Thats seems like something that is very specific to you

However, i dd have a friend who died in a car accident.....i didnt demand that cars be banned though

Accidents happen and death is part of life 

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Actually no its a tiny minority that is left wing.

The left 00.01% percent seem to now run the civil service, unions, transport, border force, NHS, BBC, transport, charities, NCO's, universities, education, justice system, Immigration, MSM, social media, etc etc etc

The Tories are in government but its the left who are running the country by telling 99.99% what to say, what to do and what to think 

You should be proud that the left have staged a Coup D'etat without firing one bullet 👍

"It's a bad idea so it must be left wing." - hilarious.... 

Well that's just another way of absolving the Conservatives from all blame isn't it?

I hardly think the Sir Humphry's and fellow mandarins in the civil service come across as 'left wing. Do you?

The elite running the country are about as far right as it gets.

The rise in poverty is a direct result of right wingTory Austerity.... 

Your beloved Tories are ruining this country.

Edited by Anna B

41 minutes ago, Anna B said:

"It's a bad idea so it must be left wing." - hilarious.... 

Well that's just another way of absolving the Conservatives from all blame isn't it?

I hardly think the Sir Humphry's and fellow mandarins in the civil service come across as 'left wing. Do you?

The elite running the country are about as far right as it gets.

The rise in poverty is a direct result of right wingTory Austerity.... 

Your beloved Tories are ruining this country.

On yer bike. Oh sorry, wrong thread.

It's always been so apparently but the new Highway Code rules clarify the following.  Cyclists are not obliged to use cycle lanes even if one is available. The code, which has made this rule clearer but hasn’t changed it, says cyclists should “exercise their judgement”.

Makes me wonder why the country is spending a fortune putting cycle lanes in all over the place & reducing the size of existing carriageways or in some cases, designating entire carriageways as new cycle paths. 

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Thats seems like something that is very specific to you

However, i dd have a friend who died in a car accident.....i didnt demand that cars be banned though

Accidents happen and death is part of life 

so did a cyclist crash into your friends car and kill him or her if so it was a one off .

5 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Actually no its a tiny minority that is left wing.

The left 00.01% percent seem to now run the civil service, unions, transport, border force, NHS, BBC, transport, charities, NCO's, universities, education, justice system, Immigration, MSM, social media, etc etc etc

The Tories are in government but its the left who are running the country by telling 99.99% what to say, what to do and what to think 

You should be proud that the left have staged a Coup D'etat without firing one bullet 👍

A chuntering load of gonads from an absolute barmpot.

bikes in the middle of the road lane what a joke, does anyone actually think they will move over if a faster vehicle comes up behind them? na they will have  a smug smile on their face knowing they are holding traffic up.

Custom Bottled Water

Edited by finchalex

8 minutes ago, finchalex said:

bikes in the middle of the road lane what a joke, does anyone actually think they will move over if a faster vehicle comes up behind them? na they will have  a smug smile on their face knowing they are holding traffic up.

This is exactly what ab2626 posted earlier in this thread. Same person? Bizarre.

10 hours ago, ab6262 said:

I saw it on The Wicker a few weeks ago

A bike in the bus lane with 3 buses and a few taxis behind it

150 people going at 5mph because of one selfish ******* on a bike...........I bet the person on the bike couldnt be happier

Bus lanes will become full of them

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

I saw it on The Wicker a few weeks ago

A bike in the bus lane with 3 buses and a few taxis behind it

150 people going at 5mph because of one selfish ******* on a bike...........I bet the person on the bike couldnt be happier

Bus lanes will become full of them

Was the cyclist walking?

5 mph is a very slow cycling speed. Especially on the flat.

Are you sure that you aren't "mistaken"?

8 hours ago, sibon said:

Was the cyclist walking?

5 mph is a very slow cycling speed. Especially on the flat.

Are you sure that you aren't "mistaken"?

giphy.gif

Guest sibon
5 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

giphy.gif

Mistaken it is then.