Wednesday Takeover

he said we had a top advertising company , that would bring in a huge amount of cash,but the supporters lack of confidence in him,resulted in them pulling out,i think that was a big family relative? but if he wont invest more of his own cash and not me , but the supporters say they dont want him, he could send us under and that would be awfull,never mind the big problems

57 minutes ago, bassett one said:

he said we had a top advertising company , that would bring in a huge amount of cash,but the supporters lack of confidence in him,resulted in them pulling out,i think that was a big family relative? but if he wont invest more of his own cash and not me , but the supporters say they dont want him, he could send us under and that would be awfull,never mind the big problems

Give us 1 good reason why you want Chansiri to stay …& tell us what state you think the club would be in,say this time next season,if he’s still in charge …..

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

He's hardly likely to send us under, surely better off accepting a reasonable offer instead of thinking he'll get everything back he paid. If this takeover is true then maybe he's seen sense and lowered his asking price to a more realistic value to avoid us going out of business as I fail to see how us going under will get him more of his money back.

I very much doubt there's anything in this and consortium's rarely end well, having said that DC needs to go.

9 hours ago, cmonkes said:

Have to wait til he submits this years accounts in 2027.

What the Owls need is a couple of Royals. from Saudi Arabia like United and Newcastle have on board , all that stolen oil money , bombing their neighbouring poor Countries  while sitting in directors boxes in ours pretending they have bought clubs because they love togger  . 

Most foreign owners are money launderers , but not many actually rule the land  and steal the poor peoples moneys like the Saudis do .

7 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

What the Owls need is a couple of Royals. from Saudi Arabia like United and Newcastle have on board , all that stolen oil money , bombing their neighbouring poor Countries  while sitting in directors boxes in ours pretending they have bought clubs because they love togger  . 

Most foreign owners are money launderers , but not many actually rule the land  and steal the poor peoples moneys like the Saudis do .

Don't forget the slave labour.

On 23/01/2022 at 13:20, bassett one said:

as i have said before,he could of just sent us bankcrupt walked away and left us with further relegation and no ground,at least hes stayed,also there was no get him out ,when we were lording it,buying big ,plus he nearly got us up twice,he did with his money what he thought right,hes apologised and lost lots of his own cash.

I saw this on another forum about our owner and wondered,if you,as his biggest supporter on here, can defend anything stated below... 

Got our club points deductions

Relegated the club
Sold the stadium

Got us into numerous transfer embargoes
Owed thousands of pounds in refunds to our own fans that he promised them back in 2019
Didn't pay his own players properly
Put us in the situation where we are in restrictions in the transfer market

Repeatedly attacks our fanbase

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I saw this on another forum about our owner and wondered,if you,as his biggest supporter on here, can defend anything stated below... 

Got our club points deductions

Relegated the club
Sold the stadium

Got us into numerous transfer embargoes
Owed thousands of pounds in refunds to our own fans that he promised them back in 2019
Didn't pay his own players properly
Put us in the situation where we are in restrictions in the transfer market

Repeatedly attacks our fanbase

Wow, I can imagine the tantrums if I had posted those home truths.

We'll done for living in the real world.

On 24/01/2022 at 09:14, cuttsie said:

Most foreign owners are money launderers 

Is that a fact?

Edited by PapaLazarou

6 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Yes

Well if its a fact, then you could show us the proof?

Thanks

Chelsea, Newcastle . United

Edited by cuttsie