Wednesday Takeover

A consortium involving the Easdale brothers plus a swiss investor plus one other are in negotiation to take over the club from DC, deal could be done in two months time once ratified by the EFL and all checks completed, the deal is pretty close to being agreed by all parties. 

The brothers were photographed at hillsborough in the directors area at the recent Plymouth home game when DC was present.

The same consortium made an attempt to purchase Derby County but withdrew prior to due dilligance

Edited by staninoodle

I'll believe it when I see it. Even if it happens how long will it take to sort the mess out they're left with.

I hate to say this but they must have more money than sense, but what the heck?

Don't these 2 have a reputation in Glasgow?

After the Geoff Sheard pantomime, I don’t want to know until the deal is done. 

Cynic that I am, never trust anyone who works for nothing, and this consortium has more chance of finding a virgin in a brothel than making money from SWFC.

but if they bought us including the ground,(that needs millions to put right)and pay all debts,does that mean  we would be able to spend ?,so adding up all that cost,plus lots of cash to get us to the premier,he must be a good accountant to work out when hes going to make a profit?but if the deal sorts us out that sounds okay.

Just now, bassett one said:

but if they bought us including the ground,(that needs millions to put right)and pay all debts,does that mean  we would be able to spend ?,so adding up all that cost,plus lots of cash to get us to the premier,he must be a good accountant to work out when hes going to make a profit?but if the deal sorts us out that sounds okay.

I doubt it the mess chansiri has made of the finances. 

as i have said before,he could of just sent us bankcrupt walked away and left us with further relegation and no ground,at least hes stayed,also there was no get him out ,when we were lording it,buying big ,plus he nearly got us up twice,he did with his money what he thought right,hes apologised and lost lots of his own cash.

Has Chansiri actually paid for the ground - last set of accounts I saw he or his wife  was classed as a debtor

i think he sold it to one of his other companys,hes stated that its just business and he can re-pay ,if  need be any time out of his own pocket,i believe hes a man of his word,its just if he decided the supporters hate him and it got nasty , theres nothing to stop him saying sod you all and sending it all under, then we would be in trouble,big big trouble,anyone know exactly how much debt we are in?

Re the ground its in the hands of one of his companies for now, hes maxed out loans against the ground word is he cant loan any more and he will have to inject cash, a note in the last set of accounts from the auditor said they didnt have confidence in DCs ability to do this.