R.I.P. Meatloaf

Singer meatloaf has died     What a singer he was 

Great rock voice and some memorable songs rip.

Had the pleasure of seeing him at Royal Albert Hall,  one of a kind had the whole place jumping xxxRIPxxx

What a shock but just shows we're all getting on.  I never really imagined him in his 70's.

Never really a fan of his music (and therefore him, I suppose) but I got some free tickets for one of his Arena shows some years ago.

Can't say it changed my mind, but appreciated what work must go on behind the scene.

RIP.

RIP TOP MAN ,you will be missed,but your songs live on

God bless.

Edited by crookesey

Saw him a fair few times, Sheff Arena, Birmingham NEC, the City Hall, a festival…

Think my favourite show was the City Hall on the Bad Attitude tour. Loved the single from that time, 'Modern Girl'. I remember he’d just lost a drummer to drugs. He refused to sing "sex and drugs and rock and roll...". He changed it to "sex and drums and rock and roll." 'Nuff respect.

First time I heard him was the Bat Out Of Hell film on 'The Old Grey Whistle Test'. To say I was blown away would be an understatement.

Sad news 

RIP Meatloaf 

Not really my thing but I do love some of his songs.

R.I.P Meatloaf, will always remember getting into his Bat out of hell album at a school mates "punk" party in Darnall around 85/86.
A proper shagging wherever you could type party, we had a rocker mate with us who put this on, in between the Sex Pistols and Exploited stuff etc. Also the first time i saw the film "Made in Britain" featuring Trevor the skinhead was there too, oh the memories, had a soft spot for the album ever since