Outhouse Needs Knocking Down.

Hi there,

My neighbours outhouses (joint) needs knocking down.   It has a conrate slab as a roof, which probably weights a couple of tons.    Anyone recommend a builder?   And how much would it cost?

S7 area.

Thanks, Mus. 

Edited by Mus_1

13 hours ago, Mus_1 said:

Hi there,

My neighbours outhouses (joint) needs knocking down.   It has a conrate slab as a roof, which probably weights a couple of tons.    Anyone recommend a builder?   And how much would it cost?

S7 area.

Thanks, Mus. 

big sledge hammer and a few skips ,soon have it gone 

20 hours ago, Mus_1 said:

My neighbours outhouses (joint) needs knocking down.   It has a conrate slab as a roof, which probably weights a couple of tons.

Remember that merely demolishing it won't change anyone's ownership of land. The outhouses' site will remain in the same ownership, and any easements serving the outhouses will remain too, unless formal deeds are completed and registered.

17 hours ago, Jeffrey Shaw said:

Remember that merely demolishing it won't change anyone's ownership of land. The outhouses' site will remain in the same ownership, and any easements serving the outhouses will remain too, unless formal deeds are completed and registered.

Yes, I know.  The outhouse is bowing, hence needing it knocking down in a controlled manner.  My neighbour will probably put a wooden shed there to replace it.

Edited by Mus_1

On 20/01/2022 at 09:48, rudds1 said:

big sledge hammer and a few skips ,soon have it gone 

It's next to another neighbours fence/shed.   So,  best if an experienced builder does it?

Edited by Mus_1

2 hours ago, Mus_1 said:

It's next to another neighbours fence/shed.   So,  best if an experienced builder does it?

Hire a concrete breaker.  Break roof up then take walls down bit by bit