Uk Economy 2022

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

I think its a disgrace that our Prime Minister's live in a flat about their office

Our leaders should have something more regal thats a bit more functional

We should use one of the Queens properties......Kensington Palace would be perfect

kensington-palace.jpg

More regal? 

Are you joking?

You mean like Chequers? The PM's stately home in the country, with it's multiple bedrooms, orangery, swimming pool, fine dining and golfing greens.

Edited by Anna B

16 minutes ago, Anna B said:

More regal? 

Are you joking?

You mean like Chequers? The PM's stately home in the country, with it's multiple bedrooms, orangery, swimming pool, fine dining and golfing greens.

Yeah but Chequers is in the country.......they need a place in London

And i dont think theres anything wrong with the leader of the UK having a nice place to live

Its a stressful job where everyone hates you and they cant just pop down the shops can they

Also, we need a place to host conferences and meet with world leaders etc

No 10 is not fit for purpose

Edited by Jack Grey

9 minutes ago, Anna B said:

More regal? 

Are you joking?

His underlings get Dorneywood an 18th-century house in Buckinghamshire. The estate consists of the house and 215 acres of parkland, woodland and farmland.

Wherever the PM lives, it must have a door opening onto the street, facing a baying mob of half witted journalists can bawl insults and intellectual gems such as - "when are you going to resign..."

No peace. 

I really don't think getting g yet another expensive stately pile for the PM is going to improve the Economy one bit.

1 hour ago, Cyclecar said:

Wherever the PM lives, it must have a door opening onto the street, facing a baying mob of half witted journalists can bawl insults and intellectual gems such as - "when are you going to resign..."

No peace. 

28 minutes ago, Anna B said:

I really don't think getting g yet another expensive stately pile for the PM is going to improve the Economy one bit.

Im talking about a residence for all our Prime Minsters not just Boris 🙄

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Im talking about a residence for all our Prime Minsters not just Boris 🙄

It never appeared to concern Churchill when it was his war time home.

39 minutes ago, crookesey said:

It never appeared to concern Churchill when it was his war time home.

82 years ago? 🙄

Edited by Jack Grey

10 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

82 years ago? 🙄

What has time got to do with an iconic address known worldwide? You’re just trolling  for bites as per usual, count me out from now on. 

Edited by crookesey

6 minutes ago, crookesey said:

What has time got to do with an iconic address known worldwide? You’re just trolling  for bites as per usual, count me out from now on. 

Ive said that i think that No. 10 is not a great place to live for the UK's PM and given suggestions and photos.

Youve come in with this afternoon with 2 stupid little comments and then accused me of trolling?

Haha....go away you silly little person 

Edited by Jack Grey

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Ive said that i think that No. 10 is not a great place to live for the UK's PM and given suggestions and photos

The Downing Street garden is half an acre, I am sure the house is quite large too.

5 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Ive said that i think that No. 10 is not a great place to live for the UK's PM and given suggestions and photos.

Youve come in with this afternoon with 2 stupid little comments and then accused me of trolling?

Haha....go away you silly little person 

Boris doesn't live in Number 10.