Should Kate Josephs Resign As Sheffield's Ceo?

Should Kate Josephs Resign as Sheffield's CEO?   

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kate Josephs Resign as Sheffield's CEO?

• Yes
    • No

sorry don't feel it is necessary and it sure as hell will make no difference.

In answer to the question, should Kate Josephs Reign as Sheffield CEO , I would say NO..

On 01/02/2022 at 11:13, Deena King said:

I started a petition to hopefully help end the whole Kate Josephs fiasco with her leaving the council.

Bully for you.

235 signed so far...

Could we have a poll demanding a nice summer

What i cant understand is there is nothing else wrong in Sheffield for us to worry about.

All the streets are swept and well mantained the city centre is thriving with easy access for all. Buses take us to where we want to go and on time.  We can go to the city hall and see what we want without censorship and without  some guy in a  suit telling us whats good for us I could go on. 

But instead the council because. It has everything in such good order has time and the spare cash to set up a committee to discuss wether to get rid of someone who has probably more ears in Whitehall to push for Sheffield since we had Bob Kerslake  because she attended her own leaving party.

You couldnt make it up. 

Wonder if Julie Dore had a leaving celebration.

2 hours ago, Tigerfan said:

Yes she did, but she wasn't invited.

I'll get me coat.

Full disclosure:  yes, I do fancy Julie Dore.

2 hours ago, Tigerfan said:

What i cant understand is there is nothing else wrong in Sheffield for us to worry about.

All the streets are swept and well mantained the city centre is thriving with easy access for all. Buses take us to where we want to go and on time.  We can go to the city hall and see what we want without censorship and without  some guy in a  suit telling us whats good for us I could go on. 

But instead the council because. It has everything in such good order has time and the spare cash to set up a committee to discuss wether to get rid of someone who has probably more ears in Whitehall to push for Sheffield since we had Bob Kerslake  because she attended her own leaving party.

You couldnt make it up. 

Well , I celebrated when she left 

1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

Well , I celebrated when she left 

Me too she helped make Sheffield worse than it was and it was probably worth the party to get rid of her but i bet some of the get offended brigade  of councillors were at the party  if it did take place. 

14 hours ago, Tigerfan said:

Edited by Martin C
didn't make sense (quoting error)

Who the hell is going to trust this woman ever again , The good people of Sheffield certainly wont.  These people dont know what honour is , if they did they would walk straight away after being found out , they always say things like it is an honour to serve the people of Sheffield but that is complete garbage , they are in it for the big fat pay cheque they get, we know it and they know it , still , i know there are quite a few people looking forward to questioning her in public about it if she does keep her position , will make for some interesting youtube clips me thinks , i can see the titles now . how to make a CEO squirm :) .        

58 minutes ago, master jedi said:

Who the hell is going to trust this woman ever again , The good people of Sheffield certainly wont.

In all fairness, I don't know anybody in Sheffield who has anything positive to say about the council, ever.   Maybe I should move in better circles.