Should Kate Josephs Resign As Sheffield's Ceo?

Should Kate Josephs Resign as Sheffield's CEO?   

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kate Josephs Resign as Sheffield's CEO?

• Yes
    • No

37 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

My goodness that is some chip you have got on your shoulder.

Yes I do have a problem with people who think rules don't apply to them. 

Edited by Colin Foster

1 hour ago, Colin Foster said:

I'm 100% with you Colin on this... people these days have no morals and can't stand being told what to do if it doesn't favour them.

13 hours ago, Colin Foster said:

Have you, ALL of your life, followed EVERY single rule laid out before you? No you won't have. 

As @ECCOnoob said, the party was distasteful/hypocritical at best and everyone should be punished ACCORDING TO THE LAW as it was set out, by means of a fixed financial penalty.

NOBODY in the country followed Covid rules 100%, nobody. Anyone who claims they did is an absolute liar. 

As CEO of Sheffield City Council she is expected to lead by example. Do you really think people will have much confidence in someone who flouted the Covid restrictions that she, as director general of the taskforce, was involved in creating? Will this demonstration of morals affect decisions she makes for Sheffield, who knows, but this will cast significant doubt.

We expect little to come out of the investigations. Civil servants investigating senior civil servants at best seems to end with lukewarm criticism and guidance followed up by a template apology from the transgressor. It will be interesting to see if the police become involved although from what I have read and appears unusual, they will await for civil servants to conduct an investigation and then make a decision then.  

13 minutes ago, Resident said:

Have you, ALL of your life, followed EVERY single rule laid out before you? No you won't have. 

As @ECCOnoob said, the party was distasteful/hypocritical at best and everyone should be punished ACCORDING TO THE LAW as it was set out, by means of a fixed financial penalty.

NOBODY in the country followed Covid rules 100%, nobody. Anyone who claims they did is an absolute liar. 

Yeah but we weren’t all Director General of the chuffin Covid Task Force!!! 

On 15/01/2022 at 16:26, Anna B said:

Not bothered about her resigning. It will only cost Sheffield more with severance pay, finding somebody else etc.

I'd just like to see her earn her £200,000 salary.

If we sack all the people who have attended these parties there'll be nobody left in Parliament.

On the other hand, maybe that's a very good idea.....

True, your beloved Jeremy would get kicked out after his party for six in 2020

Woman Who WROTE Lockdown Rules ILLEGALLY Celebrated For Putting Millions Under Lockdown

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Woman Who WROTE Lockdown Rules ILLEGALLY Celebrated For Putting Millions Under Lockdown

Diabolical.  Not in any way excusing Boris but as the architect of the rules she is clearly guilty as sin and should resign without any "compensation/pay-off" from the council taxpayers of Sheffield. 

8 hours ago, Martin C said:

Diabolical.  Not in any way excusing Boris but as the architect of the rules she is clearly guilty as sin and should resign without any "compensation/pay-off" from the council taxpayers of Sheffield. 

Hmmmm.....im not sure she should resign from her new job

It has nothing to do with what she did in her previous job 

On 15/01/2022 at 16:26, Anna B said:

Not bothered about her resigning. It will only cost Sheffield more with severance pay, finding somebody else etc.

Well said

1 hour ago, BigAl1 said:

But will she partying?