Freesat Box

I’ve been using a Zgemma h2s box for freesat for a few years. It’s suddenly stopped booting up and I’ve been told it needs flashing.
Is there anywhere in or around Sheffield that could do this?

Has it got a USB port ? If so you may be able to download the fix from the net  on to a stick and Google should show you the procedure for flashing the box.

Worth a try , unless an update has gone wrong then it probably has a component fault. If you crack it and it loses its programming again you can keep re flashing it, might get a few more years out of it perhaps.

Thanks guys but it’s stuck on boot, so can it flash from that? 

Boot with a red dot

Is this a foreign language? I have no idea what any of it means. That's the trouble with tech these days. I'm old. I can only just about manage the on/ off button...

41 minutes ago, DumDom said:

Thanks guys but it’s stuck on boot, so can it flash from that? 

Boot with a red dot

First is it a recorder ? I would unplug the hard drive and see if it boots  ….or does it have an external power supply ? Is this the issue ?

It has an external hard drive, I’m thinking it’s the power supply now. I’m going to buy a new one if I can’t find a matching one at home. 
thanks for the input guys