Picture Sheffield.

I tried to search for some photos on this site and it is a nightmare. I typed in a letter and it went back to the home page, so I went back and typed another letter and it went to the home page again. It did this all the time. What has happened to it because it was so easy the last time I used Picture Sheffield.

12 minutes ago, Kidorry said:

I tried to search for some photos on this site and it is a nightmare. I typed in a letter and it went back to the home page, so I went back and typed another letter and it went to the home page again. It did this all the time. What has happened to it because it was so easy the last time I used Picture Sheffield.

I've just typed "picture sheffield" on google.. plenty to see on there.

Just tried seems to be working fine using chrome, anything particular you're searching for?

happy to try then leave a link

Picture Sheffield on Facebook plus loads of other groups.

16 hours ago, steve68 said:

Just tried seems to be working fine using chrome, anything particular you're searching for?

happy to try then leave a link

My sister wanted a photo of the farm buildings that were at the side of Pipworth road school on Prince Of Wales road. Her husbands family used to live there,

Edited by Kidorry
added text

2 hours ago, steve68 said:

that's great 

Not really because it comes up the same as post 4.

1 hour ago, carosio said:

Thanks for that but the photo she wants is before there was a petrol station there or even the roundabout. Circa 1950s.