Derby V Dem Blades.

It's going to be a stiff task against a very decent Derby team.

Another away game, we haven't played at home since November.

£6.50 for an all day Wayfarer ticket, unlimited trains and buses.

More money for beer tickets and a bit of broooooanging before and after the game.

Thank you for posting this as it reminded me to to Derby on Friday- no offence but I enjoy a quieter pub tour.

Derbyshire Wayfarer is £6 70 for the over 60s (£13 40 for adult and child ) and they do ask for need proof of age. 

Not available to buy on the train or ticket machines.

6 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Thank you for posting this as it reminded me to to Derby on Friday- no offence but I enjoy a quieter pub tour.

Derbyshire Wayfarer is £6 70 for the over 60s (£13 40 for adult and child ) and they do ask for need proof of age. 

Not available to buy on the train or ticket machines.

Thanks.

I'll take some ID.

20p less for broooooooanging.

It'll be a struggle.

Sometimes you need to lose games in order to win

Gonna be a tough one , they are playing well with their tails up. Im going for a 2-2 draw.

15 hours ago, cmonkes said:

No manager due to covid and a couple more players in Isolation..... by rights, in line with the rest, we could rightfully postpone. Whether we do is a different story .

Seems we are the only team that want to play football at the minute. Hecky says no issues and he will send other coaches....

I think Wolverhampton wanted to play.

Bet Derby County & Wayne Rooney are more than happy Sheffield United are the only ones wanting to play football at the moment …

billy sharp not happy, had a run in with a derby fan as he got on the coach , post on twitter.

Its called banter billy 🤣

Poor performance a couple look as though they were just going through the motions before a transfer pops up.

20 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Bet Derby County & Wayne Rooney are more than happy Sheffield United are the only ones wanting to play football at the moment …

They didn't mind playing your lot the last time you met, remind me of how that ended up.