M&S Change Name Of Sweets Over Fears The Name Is Offensive.

On 14/01/2022 at 12:18, sheffbag said:

you forgot Male and Female.

I believe in this day & age, we've been redesignated as Cis Male & Cis Female? 

I could be wrong.  It's hard to keep up.  By the way, I identify as 'Bloke'. but I've yet to make the list. 

2 hours ago, Baron99 said:

I believe in this day & age, we've been redesignated as Cis Male & Cis Female? 

I could be wrong.  It's hard to keep up.  By the way, I identify as 'Bloke'. but I've yet to make the list. 

Not in my name. I’m male, none of this cis rubbish

2 minutes ago, sheffbag said:

Not in my name. I’m male, none of this cis rubbish

What’s that all about?

3 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

What’s that all about?

What do you mean. If it’s regarding my personal preference to not be labelled as cis then I am exercising my right as others do to be known as any of the descriptions they choose to give themselves 

if it’s the cis thing then it’s meant to be that you are on the same side as your biological construction. 

8 hours ago, sheffbag said:

What do you mean. If it’s regarding my personal preference to not be labelled as cis then I am exercising my right as others do to be known as any of the descriptions they choose to give themselves 

if it’s the cis thing then it’s meant to be that you are on the same side as your biological construction. 

What makes me laugh is whatever anyone decides to term themselves these days, in a few hundred years, should anyone did their bodies up, that person will go "Oh look. We've got a male / female skeleton here." 

2 hours ago, Baron99 said:

What makes me laugh is whatever anyone decides to term themselves these days, in a few hundred years, should anyone did their bodies up, that person will go "Oh look. We've got a male / female skeleton here." 

True

Not necessarily. As I said before, language evolves all the time. At the point when they are digging up our fossils it might simply be a declaration of  ".....look here we have a human skeleton...."

Is there really relevance to what gender it may have been.

Edited by ECCOnoob

Guest sibon
4 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

Not necessarily. As I said before, language evolves all the time. At the point when they are digging up our fossils it might simply be a declaration of  ".....look here we have a human skeleton...."

Is there really relevance to what gender it may have been.

A forensic anthropologist would probably find the gender of a skeleton important. For a great many possible reasons.

1 hour ago, sibon said:

A forensic anthropologist would probably find the gender of a skeleton important. For a great many possible reasons.

Yes, born a male or female & ultimately your remains will be male or female, no matter what you decided to claim in the period in between. 

On 15/01/2022 at 18:09, Mister Gee said:

What’s that all about?

Edited by Jeffrey Shaw

3 minutes ago, Jeffrey Shaw said:

That’s probably the best post you’ve ever made Jeffrey.

whats all the fuss about Midget gems some woke pr stunt at M&S , be better if they brought back , Black jacks and sherbert puffs!!