Vocalist Required For Established Progressive Rock Project

Must have genuine love and appreciation of genre, we currently have setlist of covers by PINK FLOYD/GENESIS/MARILLION/RUSH/YES and are looking to include originals. Must be able to commit to weekly rehearsals in Sheffield with a view to paid bi monthly (average) gigs which are waiting. Role would suit any gender.
Technical prowess not as important as being an enthusiastic team player. Send me a PM for set and more details

Edited by snookerjulia

Hi  I am veteran 50s vocalist , sang with band for  many years , own. Gear and  clothes  for job and vehicle , plenty of young and older Elvis  and.most guys doing rock and ballads of that time  wanting jamming  I live south Sheffield . Thank you .

Hi if you are interested i and can play the stuff I do please give me a bell 07747135569 if not disregard this thank you,

On 30/01/2022 at 10:08, Slinny said:

Hi if you are interested i and can play the stuff I do please give me a bell if not disregard this thank you,

Hi if you are interested i and can play the stuff I do please give

Hi if you are interested i and can play the stuff I do please give me a bell if not disregard this thank you,

Hi if you are interested i and can play the stuff I do please give me a bell  if not disregard this thank you,

Hi if you are interested i and can play the stuff I do please give me a bell if not disregard this thank you,

On 31/01/2022 at 09:59, Slinny said:

Hi I am veteran 50s rock and ballads singer . I sang with band r many years clubs and pubs . Still got gear and cloths for job. And transport inspirations Elvis holy berry cochran perkins and many more  still practice every day ,  wanting jamming or two or three nights per month filling in with band , only 50s and musicions that can play music old way  not 70s  thank you 0114 4. 4535244 

Sorry about repeating this add will not happen again 

On 23/02/2022 at 19:31, Slinny said:

Sorry about repeating this will not happen again