Advice On A Stored Photo.

I have a  stored photo on my iPad that I would like to send to a friend on Facebook Messenger but don’t know how to do this. Can anyone give me any advice as I not all that good with iPads.

Can't you just email her and add the photo to the email?

Just a suggestion. Back them up too. They could be backed up to iCloud, but make sure.

I don't use facebook so can't help there.

Edited by zach

3 minutes ago, zach said:

Can't you just email her and add the photo to the email?

Just a suggestion. Back them up too. They could be backed up to iCloud, but make sure.

I don't use facebook so can't help there.

Thanks zach. Never thought of emailing the photo but will do that.

No problem Pat, I hope it works OK for you.

If you view the photo in the photos app; then tap the share button (looks like a square with an up arrow)…

Then select how you want to share it, if Messenger is installed on your iPad, that should be listed as an option after you tap the share button.

Alternatively, open Messenger on your iPad, start a message to your friend, then tap attach photo (looks like a photo frame).

Play around with different methods. It’s fairly intuitive.

Edited by Waldo

8 hours ago, Waldo said:

If you view the photo in the photos app; then tap the share button (looks like a square with an up arrow)…

Then select how you want to share it, if Messenger is installed on your iPad, that should be listed as an option after you tap the share button.

Alternatively, open Messenger on your iPad, start a message to your friend, then tap attach photo (looks like a photo frame).

Play around with different methods. It’s fairly intuitive.

Thank you Waldo. Just done it ! No problem at all !

Edited by pattricia

How can I do this using Google disk? is there a way I can be secured my photos won't be leaked?

You can never be 100% sure anything stored online can't be leaked, but the chance of it happening is very very slim unless you're using a guessable password.