Steve Bannon Meets Tommy Robinson

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Idiot 

Attack the post not the poster 👍

15 hours ago, sibon said:

The thing I hate most is people who use child abuse to make tawdry political points.

It almost makes them accomplices to hideous crimes.

It's a serious issue but that is almost funny.

10 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

106622114_3175647552478147_1187825329049

True story

2 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Are you asking or telling? 

Ok are you a fan of a man who is a convicted violent criminal who has a recent restraining order against him for stalking?, are you are fan of a man who enters country's under false documents?, a man who is a fraudster?, because that's who Tommy Robinson is.

You seem to demand answers to questions but give non yourself. 

I don't like Tommy Robinson. He comes across as a strutting, conceited, vicious little t--t! I don't agree with anything he does or anything he says, but I still think it's wrong to remove him from twitter, facebook, youtube etc. Removing him just adds to his credibility and fuels the fires that he lights. My view is that we just let him speak openly, let people hear what he has to say, then make up their own minds. His views are repugnant to me - he is Islamophobic for sure, but that is prejudice against a religion - not a race.  Does being anti-Islam make a person a racist, any more than being anti-Christian make a person a racist?

Why cancel Tommy Robinson from social media platforms , yet let Anne-Marie Waters have free reign. What Ms Waters says is far more right-wing and Islamaphobic than anything Robinson says -yet she is allowed to say it and he isn't. Is this because she's a gay woman and he's a straight bloke?  I believe in total freedom of speech - just let everyone say what they want to say, however disgusting it may be.

4 hours ago, melthebell said:

see youre showing your true colours again

Nothing at all to do with the topic but shows up your true politics  politricks

My true politics?

I dont think ive tried to hide my political views

But just to be clear, i regard myself as a Libertarian 👍

3 hours ago, Cade Foster said:

Snipped 

You seem to demand answers to questions but give non yourself. 

I demanded nothing. I asked a question. You chose to answer. You repeating the lie that I made demands changes nothing. 

1 hour ago, FIRETHORN1 said:

I don't like Tommy Robinson. He comes across as a strutting, conceited, vicious little t--t! I don't agree with anything he does or anything he says, but I still think it's wrong to remove him from twitter, facebook, youtube etc. Removing him just adds to his credibility and fuels the fires that he lights. My view is that we just let him speak openly, let people hear what he has to say, then make up their own minds. His views are repugnant to me - he is Islamophobic for sure, but that is prejudice against a religion - not a race.  Does being anti-Islam make a person a racist, any more than being anti-Christian make a person a racist?

Why cancel Tommy Robinson from social media platforms , yet let Anne-Marie Waters have free reign. What Ms Waters says is far more right-wing and Islamaphobic than anything Robinson says -yet she is allowed to say it and he isn't. Is this because she's a gay woman and he's a straight bloke?  I believe in total freedom of speech - just let everyone say what they want to say, however disgusting it may be.

He was banned for breaking the sites' rules. If Ms Waters is capable of expressing right-wing and islamaphobic views whilst keeping within the rules and Yaxley-Lennon isn't then the the latter suffering the consequences of that is his problem. It's nothing to do with their respective sexualities.

It's not a free speech issue either. Nobody or company is required to provide anyone with a platform. Maybe Yaxley-Lennon should shift over to parler or the social media site Trump is setting up.

30 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I demanded nothing. I asked a question. You chose to answer. You repeating the lie that I made demands changes nothing. 

Spineless 

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Spineless 

Now now. Don't make personal comments 

I'll repeat, attack the post not the poster. If you're unable to be civil perhaps a little break from posting could be in order? 

Just a suggestion 👍

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Now now. Don't make personal comments 

I'll repeat, attack the post not the poster. If you're unable to be civil perhaps a little break from posting could be in order? 

Just a suggestion 👍

Answering a question, would be civil. Just a suggestion .