Steve Bannon Meets Tommy Robinson

1 hour ago, SheffieldBricky said:

(…)

You are welcome to call anyone out but not attempt to silence them unless they're encouraging illegality. If Robinson had his feet wouldn't touch the ground.

You’ll have to explain how and where have I attempted to silence Robinson, or any other proto-fascists of his ilk. Else you can drop the strawman already.

They’re free to spout their bile on any outlet that has yet to de-platform them, including those (like gettr, Parler, gab, telegram…) variously developed by ultranationalists, far-right types and assorted other vested interests for re-platforming them.

And I’m just as free to draw attention to the origins and purposes of these platforms.

After that, people are free to point their browsers and/or app stores where they wish, according to their own moral compass.

Edited by L00b

3 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

Yes because 95% of Muslims aren’t Asian or black are they ? 

So? 

The lengths some people will go to because they are consumed with hate is shocking. Bannon is an economic nationalist and Robinson may be some things but he ain't no fascist. Think about the victims for once and stop frothing about made up MSM and Uniparty  bull excrement.

Absolute rubbish i have no opinion on Bannon however Tommy Robinson is a violent convicted criminal and fraudster, who's opinions and words cannot be trusted.

Tommy Robinson doesn't expose he jumps on the bandwagon for his agenda.

This is nothing to do with the Victims.

Just now, Cade Foster said:

Absolute rubbish i have no opinion on Bannon however Tommy Robinson is a violent convicted criminal and fraudster, who's opinions and words cannot be trusted.

Tommy Robinson doesn't expose he jumps on the bandwagon for his agenda.

This is nothing to do with the Victims.

In your opinion? 

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Got a new bandwagon to jump on and a new playmate 

Random 

4 hours ago, SheffieldBricky said:

They're both Angels compared to Hilary.

106622114_3175647552478147_1187825329049

Edited by Jack Grey

Basically, Tommy would not give a crap if the abused victims were the same colour as the abusers.

It's the fact that the majority (if not all) of the victims in these abuse scandals, have been white.

The abusers being of brown skin and mainly Pakistani,  is why TR likes to go on and on- whilst not even raising his concern over white grooming pedo gangs/ individuals.

8 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

I asked this question to Cade Foster but I'm yet to receive a reply. 

So I'll put it out there...... 

Who do you hate most. 

Tommy Robinson or Paedophiles? 

I hate paedophiles most, what about some of you? 

Feel free to ignore this question if you are worried about your hard drive being examined. 

Ah so its the old one you hate Tommy Robinson or you support paedos what a load of rubbish, seeing as he nearly made a paedo trial collapse i assumes he doesn't care if they are found guilty either.

I hate paedos doesn't stop me hating convicted violent fraudster criminals like robinson.

Edited by Cade Foster

2 hours ago, Cade Foster said:

Ah so its the old one you hate Tommy Robinson or you support paedos what a load of rubbish, seeing as he nearly made a paedo trial collapse i assumes he doesn't care if they are found guilty either.

I hate paedos doesn't stop me hating convicted violent fraudster criminals like robinson.

So, who do you hate more?