Can't Deport A Rapist

Read today of an Afghanistan who raped a woman in our country couldn't be deported because the Taliban don't like rapist which would put his life in danger.

You couldn't make it up.

Can’t blame the Taliban for not wanting him back.

Anyway, where did you read this story ?

I'm not sure we can deport anyone to Afghanistan right now, given the state of the country and it's rulers.

22 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Can’t blame the Taliban for not wanting him back.

Anyway, where did you read this story ?

Todays Sunday Mail.

1 hour ago, ukdobby said:

Read today of an Afghanistan who raped a woman in our country couldn't be deported because the Taliban don't like rapist which would put his life in danger.

You couldn't make it up.

Seems like he has,

"Gay man is 'raped and beaten by the Taliban in Kabul after he was duped into meeting them'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9942979/Gay-man-raped-beaten-Taliban.html

1 hour ago, ukdobby said:

You couldn't make it up.

You think thats bad....check this story out

An Afghan man suspected of raping and killing a 13-year-old girl in Austria has been arrested in the UK and faces extradition.

Rasuili Zubaidullah, 22, entered the UK on a boat of refugees and claimed asylum using a fake name, only weeks after the girl was found dead in Vienna.

He was housed at a hotel in Whitechapel, east London, for two weeks until Austrian police tipped off authorities in the UK.

https://news.sky.com/story/afghan-man-suspected-of-raping-and-killing-girl-13-in-austria-arrested-in-uk-12407072

Erm, am I missing something here. So if the Taliban raped a gay man doesn’t that make them gay too?

2 minutes ago, Jim117 said:

Erm, am I missing something here. So if the Taliban raped a gay man doesn’t that make them gay too?

I think those idiots believe that giving it isnt gay only taking it is gay

Prison rules

Seems an unpleasant chap. So why not send him to the Falkland Islands on licence. It’s part of the UK. He won’t be persecuted by any Taliban, and he can help with mine clearance….👍

3 hours ago, ukdobby said:

You couldn't make it up.

Seems fair. We can't send somone back to a country where they are likely to be killed. He should obviously pay for his crimes but that should be done here. Its just a shame our justice system is so weak he won't get the life without parole rapists deserve. 

2 hours ago, Jim117 said:

Nothing to do with sexual orientation, everything to do with having that power over a person.

Edited by Bargepole23

Bargepole23, I understand the link between sexual violence and power but I like women. In my book you must be a special kind of f——d to do that to a guy who you are condemning for being gay. Given that the Taliban is happily turning back the clock on women’s rights I would happily see them wiped off the planet at the moment.