Rotherham's Charity Real Ale & Music Festival At Magna

This beer festival at Magna is back as a physical event for 2022 from 3-5 March. Opens from 6pm on Thursday/Friday and midday on Saturday.

Details including advance tickets and volunteering opportunities online at https://www.magnarealale.uk/. You can get to Magna on First buses X1 and X10 from Sheffield City Centre, Meadowhall Interchange and Rotherham Interchange.

Huge range of real ales on handpump plus world/craft beers, traditional ciders, gin, wine and prosecco.

Live music from:

The Everly Pregnant Brothers / Letz Zep / Fu Fughters / The Beatleg Bootles / The East Street Band / The Leathernecks / At The Arcade / Matilda Shakes / Floodhounds / The Easy Mornings / Towhead / The G Men Soul Band / Soul Battalion / The Basement / Funky Business / Papa Soul / The Magnetics

magnabeerfestmusic2022.jpg

I'm up for that (COVID restrictions permitting). Seen the Pregnants SO many times - and they're still funny. I'm a tutor so you can't get more front line than that! Free drink for me 👍 .