For The Love Of Dogs.

This is my favourite programme as it’s presented by Paul O’Grady from The Battersea Dogs Home. Like him I love dogs, and he’s a natural with them. My only complaint is that it’s not on long enough. Just half an hour ! I want an hour ! 

I love anything with dogs on, and I think Paul O'Grady is an excellent presenter of this, his love of dogs shines through.

I also like 'In the Doghouse' and the dogtraining programmes with Graham (can't remember what it's called, but he's a genius.)

Anyone who doesn’t love all animals (especially woofers) isn’t a normal person. 🐕

2 hours ago, Anna B said:

I love anything with dogs on, and I think Paul O'Grady is an excellent presenter of this, his love of dogs shines through.

I also like 'In the Doghouse' and the dogtraining programmes with Graham (can't remember what it's called, but he's a genius.)

The Dog House is on tonight C4 at eight o’clock . It’s set in Wood Green animal charity. They try to match up abandoned dogs with new owners.

I also like the dog training programme with Graham. He’s a genius!

Happy to be 'Not Normal' 🥴 🙃 🧐

Happy not to be picking poo up 💩 (can't believe there's an emoji for poo :loopy:  

Cat's rule 😹 ok  8).

I did enjoy Paul's  'Great Britain escape' shows.

Keep safe out there  8) .

On 06/01/2022 at 11:33, pattricia said:

This is my favourite programme as it’s presented by Paul O’Grady from The Battersea Dogs Home. Like him I love dogs, and he’s a natural with them. My only complaint is that it’s not on long enough. Just half an hour ! I want an hour ! 

If you are on Facebook do a search for Charlie the Golden,  the family have 2 golden retrievers, 2 Landseer Newfoundland's and a cat, the videos are so funny. There are also some videos on Youtube, just not as many.

My Dogs 2021 Year In Review - YouTube

1 hour ago, iansheff said:

If you are on Facebook do a search for Charlie the Golden,  the family have 2 golden retrievers, 2 Landseer Newfoundland's and a cat, the videos are so funny. There are also some videos on Youtube, just not as many.

My Dogs 2021 Year In Review - YouTube

Thank you Ian. I am on Facebook so will look Charlie the Golden up.