Loans And New Players At Hillsbrough

7 hours ago, 1295galaxy said:

Yorkshire Live is saying that Darren Moore is so similar to Jos Luhuky

Their interviews are about on a par.

On 07/01/2022 at 19:28, cuttsie said:

Darron Moore has the hardest job in football trying to manage the biggest name outside the Premiership 

Sunderland?

4 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:

Sunderland?

6 league titles  2 FA cups . Owls 4  and 3 , plus league cup plus Europe , Your team?????

56 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

6 league titles  2 FA cups . Owls 4  and 3 , plus league cup plus Europe , Your team?????

You seem to have omitted Sunderland have also played in Europe.

Small things may grow bigger. 

Big things may shrink smaller.

What do you think applies to your team at the moment?.

Edited by Alextopman

I didn't mean to miff you off C , I should have said one of,( as the Owls are bigger than most )  .I am surprised you have started mud slinging and for the life of me cannot understand why as I have not mentioned any particular local connection .

You are right of course The Owls are in a mess now although I did not know  that the ground is condemmed .that would be a shame as the club had to fork out its own money to buy it after leaving Bramall Lane then Olive Grove as did most clubs in our Country who had to struggle and make their own way . 

So the players that have  have not  been paid are still there?????? ( if it was me   I would have been off like a shot)  as would most ,perhaps they don't mind working for now't ,.

I think the final nail in the coffin for me would be if any players were caught drug taking , that is the final insult to all sport participators inc those who follow them .    

By the way the Owls are the biggest club in the City they have won more . The facts are indisputable . They were here first and played at Bramall Lane first in fact they are probably one of the three oldest professional clubs in the World . 

Now that really is big as history goes .

PS ,sorry  you got knocked out of the cup by Wolves last night , Having been to Wembley three times with the Owls I know how it feels even though two of those times were very enjoyable .

Oh Well Il'l Waddle off to kip , neet neet .

Edited by cuttsie
Facts .

10 hours ago, cuttsie said:

I didn't mean to miff you off C , I should have said one of,( as the Owls are bigger than most )  .I am surprised you have started mud slinging and for the life of me cannot understand why as I have not mentioned any particular local connection .

You are right of course The Owls are in a mess now although I did not know  that the ground is condemmed .that would be a shame as the club had to fork out its own money to buy it after leaving Bramall Lane then Olive Grove as did most clubs in our Country who had to struggle and make their own way . 

So the players that have  have not  been paid are still there?????? ( if it was me   I would have been off like a shot)  as would most ,perhaps they don't mind working for now't ,.

I think the final nail in the coffin for me would be if any players were caught drug taking , that is the final insult to all sport participators inc those who follow them .    

By the way the Owls are the biggest club in the City they have won more . The facts are indisputable . They were here first and played at Bramall Lane first in fact they are probably one of the three oldest professional clubs in the World . 

Now that really is big as history goes .

PS ,sorry  you got knocked out of the cup by Wolves last night , Having been to Wembley three times with the Owls I know how it feels even though two of those times were very enjoyable .

Oh Well Il'l Waddle off to kip , neet neet .

Players march fixing must have really cheered you up.

Is he really having a dig at United for going out of the cup in the 3rd round?

I know you are blanking me Cuttsie mi owd but remind us what round your big club exited the cup this season.

Oh yes, I admire your stance on drugs but yet again you seem to have a blinkered outlook on the subject.

Owls fans even had a chant: "We've got Carlton Palmer, he smokes marijuana." When asked about the origins of the terrace song, Palmer admitted he had used a physio's urine sample in order to dodge failing a drugs test after taking the substance. He told Wednesday podcast The Owl Sanctuary: "It's what I used to smoke.7 Aug 2019.

Oh well if you don't bounce anymore.

Edited by Alextopman

24 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Players march fixing must have really cheered you up.

Is he really having a dig at United for going out of the cup in the 3rd round?

I know you are blanking me Cuttsie mi owd but remind us what round your big club exited the cup this season.

Oh yes, I admire your stance on drugs but yet again you seem to have a blinkered outlook on the subject.

Owls fans even had a chant: "We've got Carlton Palmer, he smokes marijuana." When asked about the origins of the terrace song, Palmer admitted he had used a physio's urine sample in order to dodge failing a drugs test after taking the substance. He told Wednesday podcast The Owl Sanctuary: "It's what I used to smoke.7 Aug 2019.

Oh well if you don't bounce anymore.

Takes some doing that to fix a whole month.....

21 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Takes some doing that to fix a whole month.....

One game is too much don't you agree?.

Not trying to get into a who can **** highest up the wall contest or slanging match but some people need a reality check to the truth instead of harbouring so much bitterness.

37 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

One game is too much don't you agree?.

Not trying to get into a who can **** highest up the wall contest or slanging match but some people need a reality check to the truth instead of harbouring so much bitterness.

Like you say, its been done to death on here and it's really not worth starting it all up again....both clubs are where we are and at the minute Wednesday are the one's in the doldrums...

12 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Like you say, its been done to death on here......

So have a lot of things brought up by mainly ill informed or blinkered people with their heads either in the sand or up their own arses.

It makes you wonder if they've ever actually followed their teams like they claim they have or did, they really seem to lack even basic general knowledge about them.

Did you sing the song about Palmer by the way?.

Edited by Alextopman

Just now, Alextopman said:

So have a lot of things brought up by mainly ill informed or blinkered people with their heads either in the sand or up their own arses.

It makes you wonder if they've ever actually followed their teams like they claim they have or did, they really seem to lack even basic general knowledge about them.

Did you sing the song about Palmer by the way?.

It tends to spoil some good threads......& certain folk on this section do appear to like the sound of their own voice and woe be-tide anyone who disagrees with them....

I'm sure i did..after all, it was great time to be a Wednesdayite...and Calton Palmer played a big part in it... 

2 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

It tends to spoil some good threads......& certain folk on this section do appear to like the sound of their own voice and woe be-tide anyone who disagrees with them....

I'm sure i did..after all, it was great time to be a Wednesdayite...and Calton Palmer played a big part in it... 

Debate is good.

Dictate isn't.

The last time I saw Carlton Palmer was at the motor auctions he was buying and selling cars.

Edited by Alextopman