Loans And New Players At Hillsbrough

we cannot spend as we are,not allowed, so its feebies  only,lets hope we get some good young uns who really want to show there worth

we cannot spend as we are,not allowed, so its feebies  only,lets hope we get some good young uns who really want to show there worth

9 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

This being one of the main reasons why technically....Moore hasn't done the worse Job.

About a dozen players have left the club and you have brought about the same in on freebies. Ultimately I think it is inevitable that some of those aren't going to cut the mustard.... but perhaps in bringing numbers in, that quality that you lot long for isn't there yet....and quite frankly unless you find a real hidden gem, you won't get that until fees are involved, or loans from top flight teams.

This season was always going to be a transition one for you guys and I think the fact that they have held their own and actually done well so far....that may have raised the bar a little bit.

Darron Moore has the hardest job in football trying to manage the biggest name outside the Premiership without funds and unable to sign any players for a fee . As you say he is doing as good a job as any one could with the players available . 

Nice to have our new Sheffield Wednesday “expert”contributing on a regular basis…which is fine ..but a little ironic as he gets quite irate when Wednesdayites comment on United threads ..#JustSaying 

Edited by Sheridan1-0

1 hour ago, cmonkes said:

This being one of the main reasons why technically....Moore hasn't done the worse Job.

About a dozen players have left the club and you have brought about the same in on freebies. Ultimately I think it is inevitable that some of those aren't going to cut the mustard.... but perhaps in bringing numbers in, that quality that you lot long for isn't there yet....and quite frankly unless you find a real hidden gem, you won't get that until fees are involved, or loans from top flight teams.

This season was always going to be a transition one for you guys and I think the fact that they have held their own and actually done well so far....that may have raised the bar a little bit.

I expected us to finish somewhere between 11-15th, so for me hes done a VERY decent job, given the corner he was backed into.

Theres a lot of people wanting him sacked, but its not an attractive proposition working with DC and his sidekick under current restrictions, would anyone else fair any better? Pullis didnt. And even if there was some cash to flash who would want to sign for a club that has history of not paying wages.

we do have a big wage offer to help bring in players,many teams envy the wages we pay in div1,but i think we could make they play offs if we get back to fitness our top players,plus with 2-3 already gone this frees up wages for players

22 minutes ago, bassett one said:

we do have a big wage offer to help bring in players,many teams envy the wages we pay in div1,but i think we could make they play offs if we get back to fitness our top players,plus with 2-3 already gone this frees up wages for players

Remains to be seen if the wage level is sustainable, its a much talked about topic at other clubs already in this division where the average wage is under 5K! I think Cheltenhams are under 2K

i think you should be able to spend what you like,if you have got it,like  in normal life,if you can afford it buy it.

59 minutes ago, bassett one said:

i think you should be able to spend what you like,if you have got it,like  in normal life,if you can afford it buy it.

I think your owner has spent plenty in the past, the fact that he didn't have the capability to pay the wages last season suggests he's gone as far as he can.

The club is in a mess and before anyone comes in with comments about us I'm far from confident that we aren't going down the same road.

6 hours ago, Alextopman said:

I think your owner has spent plenty in the past, the fact that he didn't have the capability to pay the wages last season suggests he's gone as far as he can.

The club is in a mess and before anyone comes in with comments about us I'm far from confident that we aren't going down the same road.

Think you’ve hit the nail on the head …

Food for thought, my thoughts yes, DC has spent his "loose change" in the past but, if I wanted to get any of my invested money it would take about the same time as it takes DC to pay the wages when he runs a bit dry. imo there is a fair amount still to come.

Pressure mounting now on Darren Moore who still does not now is best team to getting a winning formular,Carlton Palmer as said lose to Plymouth at home,and the club will need to bring in a new manager,losing Corbeanu to MK Dons just shows how DM as made a silly decision not playing him regulary,Centre Half and New Left back needs to be brought in,plus a scoring midfielder required as there is to much pressure on our strikers or even a new striker to support Lee Gregory,Yorkshire Live is saying that Darren Moore is so similar to Jos Luhuky

well i may agree with hes got to go,can we afford to let him sign more players,get beavers back,thats a start,but we need to at least make the play offs and shut them that shout we are going up players as its not helping,its agrivating opponents