Sheffield Wednesday V Plymouth

Sheffield double £200 from bookies,happy days though don’t get too many,

24 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

Sheffield double £200 from bookies,happy days though don’t get too many,

Top man! Congratulations!

Well played Wednesday…quality performance against a decent side ….long may it continue…

Apparently 4-2 is considered a Massacre by some …no doubt t shirts,DVD’s & memorabilia of the game  will be available soon ..🤣

Edited by Sheridan1-0

I didn’t fancy Wednesday at all beforehand. I thought they’d do well to get a goal but we bossed that game, and the fourth goal was scored straight from the kick off without a Plymouth player touching the ball. 
Hoping for some consistency now.

7 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

Hoping for some consistency now.

That's jinxed it, then!  😉

Inconsistent players turn in inconsistent performances, as much as I dont rate Moore, hes doing his best with both hands tied behind his back.

Im dreading who might come in during this window, because you can predict the standard of player before they arrive.

1 hour ago, cmonkes said:

The mid-season window is always a bit better though isn't it, because you have those players who have hung around their parent club first half of the season....hoping to get a sniff. But the  come Christmas when they haven't played as much as they would like, they then look for regular football.

The way we recruit via our charming over paid advisor and the owners son, its a bit like pin the tail on the donkey and just fills me with dread, I know theyre working under restrictions and in a VERY narrow market, but their success rate doesnt inspire confidence, and Moore will get a list of who he can choose from, but the advisor gets the major say because the owner TRUSTS him.

17 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Apparently 4-2 is considered a Massacre by some …no doubt t shirts,DVD’s & memorabilia of the game  will be available soon ..🤣

Only for away wins.

Don't forget the reunion in a posh hotel for scoring 4 goals at home.

it may not be fantastic,but a win is a win,we hopefully can now see a side with players that are fit,this will then reflect on how good darren is,i think the squad for the main is good,just need to have less injurys,a bit of luck and we can at least make the play offs,but no teams win things without these,thats a fact.

2 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Only for away wins.

Don't forget the reunion in a posh hotel for scoring 4 goals at home.

4 clear goal wins in a significant match on a significant day is always worth a reunion in a posh hotel  isn’t it ? 

2 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

4 clear goal wins in a significant match on a significant day is always worth a reunion in a posh hotel  isn’t it ? 

It's nice but not anything. for the record books.

Well, well, well where did that come from?? This is how this team should be playing week in, week out. Took Plymouth to the cleaners with the best performance of the season, Luongo makes a huge difference, if only we could keep him fit, Mendez-Laing also put in a shift and the Palmer pass and control and goal by Windass were superb.

Just need to keep this level up now with another toughie at Oxford up next.