Weather Spoons Hillsborough

It was packed full on Sunday when I was in there.

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

It was packed full on Sunday when I was in there.

That’s why then …. Been decontaminated for swine fever !

10 minutes ago, alarmingmark said:

Swine fever in Hillsbororough , they will all be wiped out 

11 minutes ago, alarmingmark said:

Yeh, that's what I was doing there.

There is however, an "r" in pedantry.

On 01/01/2022 at 12:53, hackey lad said:

New Wetherspoons at Crystal Peaks is apparently very busy . In fact so busy they are always running out of booze 

The Scarsdale Hundred will clean up around that area. Other pubs can't compete. Now the Gypsy Queen is closed might they all drift up to the Scarsdale Hundred and move the Gypsy Queen problems up there? Just a thought?

22 hours ago, hackey lad said:

I once peed in the Deep End

So did I, had a pee in the deep end, when the lifeguard blew his whistle I nearly fell in.

50 minutes ago, sedith said:

So did I, had a pee in the deep end, when the lifeguard blew his whistle I nearly fell in.

And that top splash were high.

2 hours ago, sedith said:

Now the Gypsy Queen is closed might they all drift up to the Scarsdale Hundred and move the Gypsy Queen problems up there? Just a thought?

When did the Gypsy Queen close and why? What sort of problems does it have? Always seemed OK when I've been in, although it's been a while thinking about it. 

1 minute ago, bungleboy69 said:

When did the Gypsy Queen close and why? What sort of problems does it have? Always seemed OK when I've been in, although it's been a while thinking about it. 

A guy got stabbed to death there last week

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/local-news/gypsy-queen-killers-still-loose-22607276

Edited by Jack Grey

3 hours ago, sedith said:

The Scarsdale Hundred will clean up around that area. Other pubs can't compete. Now the Gypsy Queen is closed might they all drift up to the Scarsdale Hundred and move the Gypsy Queen problems up there? Just a thought?

No doubt about Gypsy Queens problems moving short term but when it reopens ?  The Milestone is doing well . Kept clean and landlord keeps the undesirables out .

8 minutes ago, bungleboy69 said:

Gypsy has had problems last few years , gangs of youths from different areas converge there . Been lots of trouble ,usually Friday/Saturday nights .