Shrewsbury Fc V Sheffield Wednesday

5 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

I keep being told that shouty little bloke who waves his arms around a lot is very good... :hihi:

Hmmm 

I keep seeing that annoying bloke who only posts with emojis a lot is still …very annoying 

Why did we bring that Boateng in? Is he just unfit? I'd rather see him be given a go than have Johnson in defence. I've not been particularly impressed with him going forward, even less so as central defender. I could be wrong though as I'm sure others have seen more of Johnson to judge him.

i dispute that we are overloaded with crap players,its a good squad,most managers  in div 1 would love to have them all ,its down to huge injurys and this nice covid upsetting everything,i do doubt the manager in some ways as well,but as we stand its hard to prove hes done much wrong,due to all thats gone on.

On 02/01/2022 at 20:35, steved32 said:

1-0 defeats at Shrewsbury were always standard in the seventies..."the wheel has come full circle!"

Iago's defeatist words  from "Othello", I think. 

King Lear Act 5, scene 3