Jump to content

Shrewsbury Fc V Sheffield Wednesday

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, steved32 said:

1-0 defeats at Shrewsbury were always standard in the seventies..."the wheel has come full circle!"

 

Iago's defeatist words  from "Othello", I think.  The tragedy and fall of a former  power is happening again.

 

Relegation battle?

 

 

I seem to remember a 1-0 loss to Shrewsbury at Hillsborough when Roger Wylde chipped a penalty and Ken Mulhearn (ex Man City) caught it and then stood there and laughed at Wylde who then tried to put the head on him. Leppings Lane end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it time for a Change?Darren Moore brought these players in and thought they would perform for him,but some of these players attitude as been disgusting,they now seem to have fallen out with DM and seem want to get this manger out by below par performances,in front of these Superb set of fans,Do these players want a new manager in to get the Best out of them,well the last two games just shows they want someone in,but will Mr Chansiri who will be back home now make the decision to sack DM and get someone else in,to give us more chance of getting promoted,and with the transfer market now open,let the new manager bring is own players in,DM with is Urm excuses deserves the sack now with two many draws and not very good in front of the Hillsborogh crowd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, 1295galaxy said:

Is it time for a Change?Darren Moore brought these players in and thought they would perform for him,but some of these players attitude as been disgusting,they now seem to have fallen out with DM and seem want to get this manger out by below par performances,in front of these Superb set of fans,Do these players want a new manager in to get the Best out of them,well the last two games just shows they want someone in,but will Mr Chansiri who will be back home now make the decision to sack DM and get someone else in,to give us more chance of getting promoted,and with the transfer market now open,let the new manager bring is own players in,DM with is Urm excuses deserves the sack now with two many draws and not very good in front of the Hillsborogh crowd

Do you have anyone in mind who could do a better job with the constraints the present manager has?.

Are you still under an embargo?.

If not will he be given any funds?.

 

Edited by Alextopman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DM blames the closure of the training ground for everthing,why did we not train elsewere they have all got fancy cars,he ought to of took them to concorde park,try training on there slopes/pitchs,and as always another manager from the opposition saying what great players we have,so theres summit wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm... :huh:


Maybe it's just that they didn't get their Christmas bonus? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bassett one said:

DM blames the closure of the training ground for everthing,why did we not train elsewere they have all got fancy cars,he ought to of took them to concorde park,try training on there slopes/pitchs,and as always another manager from the opposition saying what great players we have,so theres summit wrong.

Great players who are they?

The Real Madrid of league 1.

Do people really believe that hype?.

Mind games from other managers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Great players who are they?

The Real Madrid of league 1.

Do people really believe that hype?.

Mind games from other managers.

Hmmm... :huh:


I keep being told that shouty little bloke who waves his arms around a lot is very good... :hihi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we may not of spent any money,but i believe we went big on wages,lets see what happens at the next game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, bassett one said:

we may not of spent any money,but i believe we went big on wages,lets see what happens at the next game

With who?.

Your wage offers weren't big enough to stop a few looking elsewhere when they were offered contracts.

And before you mention the much talked about Bannan  wage, the money mentioned was in his old contract.

No doubt he's on good money but relegation will have greatly reduced it.

Edited by Alextopman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y'know what really gets me?

They get thrashed 5-0.

They get well beaten 1-0.

 

When they walk off the pitch, it looks (to me) as if they don't give a ****....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alextopman said:

With who?.

Your wage offers weren't big enough to stop a few looking elsewhere when they were offered contacts.

And before you mention the much talked about Bannan  wage, the money mentioned was in his old contract.

No doubt he's on good money but relegation will have greatly reduced it.

so  your contacts say they are all on low wages for our division,think you will find our wage bill will be above average for the league,in fact i think they will be one of the highest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, bassett one said:

so  your contacts say they are all on low wages for our division,think you will find our wage bill will be above average for the league,in fact i think they will be one of the highest.

I haven't mentioned ayd contacts I would expect even you on reading my post would realise it was a typo error.

You stated Wednesday have gone big on wages, I say not big enough or their contracts offered to players at the end of last season would have encouraged them to stay put.

The wage bill will be high for that division due to some of the crap you couldn't unload,  I can't see where any newcomer will have broken the bank.

Edited by Alextopman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.