Shrewsbury Fc V Sheffield Wednesday

yes as far as i know,hes gone,pity he did not show the form he did at  rotherham? was it,but with him gone that makes 2 spaces now ,inc that everton lad,it would be nice to get that lad from west brom

Need 3 points tomorrow if we want to be considered serious contenders for a top 6 place.

will the manager make wholesale changes after the embarrassment at Sunderland or give them a chance to redeem themselves….at the end of the day all that matters is getting a win .

Edited by Sheridan1-0

agree with that,a scruffy 1-0 will do

18 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Need 3 points tomorrow if we want to be considered serious contenders for a top 6 place.

will the manager make wholesale changes after the embarrassment at Sunderland or give them a chance to redeem themselves….at the end of the day all that matters is getting a win .

Today's line up at Shrewsbury,  I make it there are 5 changes to the team that lost on Thursday.

It looks like the taming of the Shrews is proving quite a task.

1 hour ago, iansheff said:

Today's line up at Shrewsbury,  I make it there are 5 changes to the team that lost on Thursday.

Doesn’t matter who he plays he will not take us up.

Totally abysmal, no pride no passion & better team is the one winning...

I've seen more skill and desire up at Brunsmeer's ground.

Sack the bloody lot of 'em.

13 minutes ago, FoxLady said:

I've seen more skill and desire up at Brunsmeer's ground.

Sack the bloody lot of 'em.

You have hit the nail on the head , If more players from Brunsmeer , Arbourthorne , Parsons Cross etc where on the field then things would be different . 

Just look at the team , Who has even heard of most of em .

Why is there only one local lad in the team , whats happened to coming through the youth set up .

And that Golie is over estimated , He has one brilliant match out of five , Wildsmith was more consistent.

OMG should of lost 3-0 ,so lots of talk of how they are going up by the players, its a good squad ,well paid ,many managers from other clubs ,would love to have them ,but cannot afford them, but no passion ,trying to walk the ball in the net , like man city ,think they are to good ,not one striker with 9 goals or more,not good enough,the crowd has now lost it as well,so sort it darren asap or go

17 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

You have hit the nail on the head , If more players from Brunsmeer , Arbourthorne , Parsons Cross etc where on the field then things would be different . 

Just look at the team , Who has even heard of most of em .

Why is there only one local lad in the team , whats happened to coming through the youth set up .

And that Golie is over estimated , He has one brilliant match out of five , Wildsmith was more consistent.

I've seen Micky Fitz today, he'd have got stuck in.

12 minutes ago, bassett one said:

OMG should of lost 3-0 ,so lots of talk of how they are going up by the players, its a good squad ,well paid ,many managers from other clubs ,would love to have them ,but cannot afford them, but no passion ,trying to walk the ball in the net , like man city ,think they are to good ,not one striker with 9 goals or more,not good enough,the crowd has now lost it as well,so sort it darren asap or go

If it’s a good squad the the manager must be rubbish.