Blades V Boro

Now it's cancelled 

1 hour ago, atticus said:

The game is off

We win 4 games on the bounce and all of a sudden nobody wants to play us 

Yes it does seem that way, ok two days ago at Blackpool now "bang" the whole bloody squad has tested positive??

1 hour ago, monzaman said:

Yes it does seem that way, ok two days ago at Blackpool now "bang" the whole bloody squad has tested positive??

If Middlesbrough were having to recall Lewis Wing from the Massive,to make the numbers up, then you can understand why your previous Messiah wanted the match postponed….

15 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

If Middlesbrough were having to recall Lewis Wing from the Massive,to make the numbers up, then you can understand why your previous Messiah wanted the match postponed….

I know 100% he would rather they could have played the match if possible so circumstances must have changed very quickly from when he arranged for his family to watch the game from a private box tomorrow.

Edited by Alextopman

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

I know 100% he would rather they could have played the match if possible so circumstances must have changed very quickly from when he arranged for his family to watch the game from a private box tomorrow.

I’m sure he would…they are in a rich vein of form & with United not having played for a while he would have probably thought it’s a good time to play you ….

6 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I’m sure he would…they are in a rich vein of form & with United not having played for a while he would have probably thought it’s a good time to play you ….

I had a few quid on United and the odds plummeted then they called it off.

31 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I had a few quid on United and the odds plummeted then they called it off.

Could have gone either way …hard one to call  to be honest…

If opasiton carnt play fixcha they shud forefit and united shud get 3 ponts

2 minutes ago, rogets said:

If opasiton carnt play fixcha they shud forefit and united shud get 3 ponts

Happy New Year rogets !  You've done some celebrating I guess.  Good onya!

13 hours ago, atticus said:

The game is off

We win 4 games on the bounce and all of a sudden nobody wants to play us 

Interesting isn’t it ? All a bit suspicious. When it seems we’re becoming a threat. I’m sure it’s not to create a situation where, we are forced to “ double up” matches like Rotherham had to last season ?

Maybe they’ll be hoping that some of our “ star” players are sold in January ( Berg, other), so make us easier to play later. 

I’ve not taken my anti paranoia pill today 

I think there will be games played behind closed doors very soon, or maybe as they are doing in Scotland have a capacity of 500.

Using this as the only way to keep the games going and prevent cancellations of fixtures. 

This won't affect the Premier league as they get sky money, but could be devastating for teams championship and below