Sheffield Madness Over Xmas

reading ,drink driver  with smashed up car caught,man caught driving that drunk ill in car,then ill in van,taking 2x vehicles off the road for 24 hours,then a man in city centre with imitation gun,caught for 2nd time,its total madness and spoils the christmas for lots of others,plus the murder as well,its awfull and why drink/drive theres buses,taxis ect,why after all these years of it being illegal do they do it,plus loads of drug drivers,it should be a 10 year automatic ban

Worlds gone mad basset , Just been in Town and standing next to well dressed perfectly ordinary family who you would think butter wunt melt in their mouth and every other word was a explicate swear word , not talking about the odd bloody ell or bugger me but the full blown F'ssssss   C'sssssss and so on .

Summats altered 

We were taught good manners in our days which seems to be lacking now. Sadly.

yeah agree,they want everything now,not bothered about the law,no wonder theres so much disrespect for the law

What law?

Can anyone tell me the name of their local Bobby?.

Every estate and village had one when I was a young un.

This happened on Christmas day 🙄

Police called to group fighting with metal bars and sticks in Page Hall as man taken to hospital

A man has been arrested after police were called out to reports of a large group of people in Sheffield fighting armed with sticks and metal bars.

The fight damaged three cars on Willoughby Street in the Page Hall area and sent one man to hospital.

South Yorkshire Police were called out to the fight at 2am this morning after reports of a disturbance.

On arrival, officers dispersed the group, and a 47-year-old man who had suffered minor injuries had to go to hospital.

Police also arrested a 24-year-old man on suspicion of possession of an offensive weapon and criminal damage. He is still in police custody.

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/local-news/police-called-group-fighting-metal-22577778

well thats a start,but with police numbers increasing by the week,we need to sort out a lot and the public expect action as they are now paying more , to increase the police numbers,dont others agree?

8 hours ago, bassett one said:

reading ,drink driver  with smashed up car caught,man caught driving that drunk ill in car,then ill in van,taking 2x vehicles off the road for 24 hours,then a man in city centre with imitation gun,caught for 2nd time,its total madness and spoils the christmas for lots of others,plus the murder as well,its awfull and why drink/drive theres buses,taxis ect,why after all these years of it being illegal do they do it,plus loads of drug drivers,it should be a 10 year automatic ban

6 hours ago, dan_999uk said:

Sorry to hear you're disappointed in the products of your society. 

Fruits of the namby-pamby-ists that started when I was a kid. "Oooh you shouldn't smack your kids' brigade. 

Reap what you sow ladies and gents. 

I had more good hidings than good dinners when I was a youngster and it never did me any harm. And I still loved my mother dearly.

On 28/12/2021 at 15:42, Kidorry said:

We were taught good manners in our days which seems to be lacking now. Sadly.

When our politicians and leaders behave disgracefully, you shouldn't be surprised when it trickles down to the proletariat.

21 hours ago, Resident said:

Fruits of the namby-pamby-ists that started when I was a kid. "Oooh you shouldn't smack your kids' brigade. 

Reap what you sow ladies and gents. 

13 hours ago, Kidorry said:

I had more good hidings than good dinners when I was a youngster and it never did me any harm. And I still loved my mother dearly.

Do some people have a fetish for smacking young children ?   No wonder our society is so messed up.

Edited by The Joker

On 28/12/2021 at 17:55, dan_999uk said:

Sorry to hear you're disappointed in the products of your society. 

Exactly this!  It's not the youth that are damaging the economy and the environment.  It's the middle-aged and older generations who have done that.

Perhaps the solution should begin there, instead of smacking young kids.

59 minutes ago, The Joker said:

When our politicians and leaders behave disgracefully, you shouldn't be surprised when it trickles down to the proletariat.

Did your parents have a fetish for smacking young children ?   No wonder our society is so messed up.

Our family was never messed up and none of us have ever been in trouble with the police. And I will ask you to keep your unkind remarks about my family to your almighty self.