Murder At Beighton Pub

i read on the internet a man stabbed at the pub ,yesterday,my heart goes out to everyone,its so awfull and even worse this time of the year,this knife crime has got to be sorted by the police and judges now.

They should ask themselves first,  is it worth it to spend their future lives behind bars,  surely their freedom is a priority rather than a moment of 'red mist'.

Wonder what goes through someone's mind to make them want to carry a knife when they go out?

2 hours ago, cressida said:

They should ask themselves first,  is it worth it to spend their future lives behind bars,  surely their freedom is a priority rather than a moment of 'red mist'.

They won't though, the sentences are an utter joke.

29 minutes ago, Pyrotequila said:

They won't though, the sentences are an utter joke.

The justice system needs overhauling,  I've said this for years,  if not,  it my turn out that the judges and sentences are the joke.

2 hours ago, lindylou53 said:

Wonder what goes through someone's mind to make them want to carry a knife when they go out?

I could be totally wrong (and it doesn’t really matter anyway) but I’ve not seen any articles that say it was a knife. Just that there was a lot of breaking glass heard. 

We have heard Blair and every Prime Minister since, vow to put an end to people carrying knives but it's got worse through all those years instead of better.

Sentences are too light. Judges will not dish out heavier sentences anyway and jails are too comfy if you like watching TV and playing computer games.

7 hours ago, nikki-red said:

I could be totally wrong (and it doesn’t really matter anyway) but I’ve not seen any articles that say it was a knife. Just that there was a lot of breaking glass heard. 

True, could have been a broken bottle, no need to conceal, plenty on bar and tables.

10 hours ago, lindylou53 said:

If you knew the answer to that you would be either a criminal psychologist or a criminal.

13 hours ago, nikki-red said:

Edited by Padders
deleted

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Of course it matters, it's never happened before :hihi:

Someone has lost their life in the most tragic circumstances & you think it’s appropriate to make light of it …??