What Will The Newyear Bring To Our Country?

what do you hope or not hope the new year will bring,i hope we sort out covid,get back to normal and have a nice warm summer?,what do you hope for the country?

Guest makapaka

Revolution.

Might finally get those maglev trains down Chesterfield Rd. On stilts.

For a lot of people poverty , living shop doorways , food banks .

44 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

For a lot of people poverty , living shop doorways , food banks .

I could tell you a tale about a couple of foodbank users , who go in  the same same pub as me but in the spirit of goodwill I wont .

Rain, more Covid restrictions and associated mis-information, more Government control, demonstrations against it, more taxes, more hospitality companies failing, higher gas and electric bills, more poverty, more traffic, and me finally locating and ritually disemboweling the joker who coined the phrase "It could be you" to get me to part with folding for the National Lottery.  I've yet to win a million, and it's got to be my turn now surely?

Just now, Thirsty Relic said:

Rain, more Covid restrictions and associated mis-information, more Government control, demonstrations against it, more taxes, more hospitality companies failing, higher gas and electric bills, more poverty, more traffic, and me finally locating and ritually disemboweling the joker who coined the phrase "It could be you" to get me to part with folding for the National Lottery.  I've yet to win a million, and it's got to be my turn now surely?

Right bunch of laughs , you are 

44 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I could tell you a tale about a couple of foodbank users , who go in  the same same pub as me but in the spirit of goodwill I wont .

There are fiddling twattts every where , . And  when you see em int pub make sure you point em out they robbing people who have got now't.