Whats happened to the Older members of the Forum?

WTF are you on about?! :loopy::rant:

I am not trying to start anything... It was a joke FFS! You know, funny ha ha?! :loopy:

Couldn't you just point that out without the abbreviations - using FFS & WTF just doesn't look clever. :(

Yes, I'm one of the Grumpy Old Women! Got my bus pass a couple of weeks ago, and retiring next week - hooray! :clap::nod::banana:

I'm still here.....got quite a few years 'til I get my bus pass, but not as many as some. :roll:

WTF are you on about?! :loopy::rant:

I am not trying to start anything... It was a joke FFS! You know, funny ha ha?! :loopy:

MOD: Please refrain from using abbreviated or initialised swearwords. It's not funny and it doesn't impress anyone. Please stop. Thanks.

I'm still here.....got quite a few years 'til I get my bus pass, but not as many as some. :roll:

By golly Ann*....that Zimmer Frame of yours has done sterling service.

Twice round Australia, according to the mileage. :hihi:

Hi Everybody

Rumours that I have gone over to the dark side are false because I don't know where it is or I might. Is kirky there cos I miss his posts.

I've been going through a quiet time which is unusual for me so I'll try to think of something more entertaining for the older members of the forum.

hazel

Hi Everybody

Rumours that I have gone over to the dark side are false because I don't know where it is or I might. Is kirky there cos I miss his posts.

I've been going through a quiet time which is unusual for me so I'll try to think of something more entertaining for the older members of the forum.

hazel

Hi Hazel, I think we've all had a few senior moments, mine include afternoon naps, wouldn't miss them for the world, I have to have to tv going too while i'm napping, just a habbit! but I need the beauty sleep:o

Once upon a time I went with my partner to South Africa.

We flew to Durban and drink flowed freely. When we got there drink flowed even more freely and we stayed with relatives in a 3 bedroomed villa, beautiful place , beautiful country, we stayed just outside durban at a place I have no hopes of spelling, called Umshilanga Rocks.

My ex had been drinking as was his wont continually and one evening was so inebriated that when it came to bedtime he slid down the wall and lay entwined with a coffee table.

I put a pillow under his head and went to sleep. In the night he kept moaning about his toe, but as some one had trodden on it in the plane coming over I took no notice.

About 6 in the morning I woke and noticed fresh blood marks on the sheets looked at the ex's toe and found it at right angles to his other toes and cut through. Now the fun started because my brother was to hung over to drive and his wife drove us who was very worse for wear.

When we arrived at the private hospital up the road they asked straight away for a credit card. And this continued for evey injection and bandage

We went in to see the Dr who realised that the ex was drunk, he examined the toe and said he would have to send for a consultant surgeon, so by this time my brothers wife kept going to be sick and partner was objecting to the treatment and I was almost at the stage of laughing when you can not stop

The eminent man arrived and examined the toe and the ex said " put a bulletbetween my teeth and chop it off."

The surgeon said " I thing we will have to keep him in" And the ex said it's not Robin Island you know. By this time I had tears running down my face and running out of paper hankies and was hiding behind a curtain The ordinary DR was pulling his mouth down at the corners trying not to laugh brothers wife was still being sick and I shot my ams in the air and said YES at the idea of no ex for 2/3 days.

He had micro surgery on his toe and was kept in for 3 days, was very badly behaved and putting on his menu 3 cans of castle ale which he got.

I had 3 days peace.

hazel

sorry if I am repeating myself but searched for S Africa and not found it.

To Long Haz ...to Bor Ing

Hi Everybody

hazel

Kirky is certainly there - ask Owdlad for guidance!

Like the toe story, though. I have the habit of wandering around bare-foot and occasionally stubbing my toe to the degree that the nail is knocked up or back in to the toe itself. Will start keeping a bullet and a pair of pliers handy... :)

To Long Haz ...to Bor Ing

I think there are remedial classes in "Attention Deficit Disorder" on the NHS.

Apply to your doctor's surgery forthwith!

the truth is its the fishing season,hes never home long enough to post

Oh, another fisherman then ? Ive lived with one all my married life ! Think hes won a match today,so I might get some money !! (musnt tell my husband though) :hihi: :hihi:

Welcome back Hazel, thought it would bring you out and onto the Forum again.The "oldies" are like buses,you wait all day for one,then three appear together !! :hihi: :hihi:

By golly Ann*....that Zimmer Frame of yours has done sterling service.

Twice round Australia, according to the mileage. :hihi:

I was going to mention that ss, but didn't want to give too much away....so shhhhhhhh!

;)