Whats happened to the Older members of the Forum?

Owdlad has defected to the "Dark side".... :(

They're more tolerant of his Netto fetish over there apparently :P

We can also talk about Chavs without anyone spitting the dummy out, and pressing the report (aka known as the grassers blobber)button. :D

For the record Pattricia, as usual wich has got it wong. I haven't defected anywhere. I post on both places and ignore the parts of both forums that I don't agree with, it's called making your own mind up.

It's run by 'he who should not be named'.......sssshhhhh!

Dibsy who is that and where is it please:) :)

Dearest Pattricia,

Thank you for your concern re my very, very temporary abscence (about 30mins.)

I wish to make it plain that, far from being a coffin-dodger, I am in serious training with a view to running the 3-minute mile.

I decided this course of action after month's of dodging my Financial Creditors. :help:

Yours etc

:I haven't noticed any one missing at all, still the same old oldies posting, have to go to the Lav sometimes....but of course more so than the younger ones:)

And don't try to START STUFF Rich, we all know what your up too:suspect:

Dibsy who is that and where is it please:) :)

its run by a woman, so Dibsy is yet again mistaken....

Cheers what is it where and how do you go on it:thumbsup:

search for it on google - not allowed to mention it on here...

'uk talk sheffield'

I haven't noticed any one missing at all, still the same old oldies posting, have to go to the Lav sometimes....but of course more so than the younger ones:)

So says the cheekiest English export within the last fifty years. :hihi:

So says the cheekiest English export within the last fifty years. :hihi:

Love you too Shoey:love:

I haven't noticed any one missing at all, still the same old oldies posting, have to go to the Lav sometimes....but of course more so than the younger ones:)

Yes, I suppose we oldies all have to go to the lav more than the others(feel a new thread coming on) but I must admit I do find the threads from the older members more interesting,and I couldnt seem to see many of them. Otherwise I just seem to be reading about Spiro and his ex(interesting if you can work out who goes with who) Anyway come back all of you !! :help:

Yes, I suppose we oldies all have to go to the lav more than the others(feel a new thread coming on) but I must admit I do find the threads from the older members more interesting,and I couldnt seem to see many of them. Otherwise I just seem to be reading about Spiro and his ex(interesting if you can work out who goes with who) Anyway come back all of you !! :help:

OMG I just been to the toilet :o

Love you too Shoey:love:

You two timing old trout you said that Kirky was the one for you :hihi: