Whats happened to the Older members of the Forum?

What has happend to the older(more mature) members of the Forum like : Hazel,Poppins,Shoeshine & owdlad ? They "pop" up now and again posting replies to threads,but dont seem to start any,like they use to. Are they going to leave me on my own ? A coffin dodger struggling with the "young Ones" on SF.? :huh:

I`m still ere, you are not alone ......... us oldies still hang around.

I see the last three around here all the time. Shoeshine especially is a forum feature (in a good way :) ). I haven't seen Hazel's posts for a while though.

What are you classing as 'mature' anyway? I've just moved into a new category on those forms where you have to tick which age-group you belong to; I'm no longer classed with the 18 year olds :o .

and im dodging the coffin a bit prematurely :)

do you mean older ; as in been on ere for years, or older as over 40

I see the last three around here all the time. Shoeshine especially is a forum feature (in a good way :) ). I haven't seen Hazel's posts for a while though.

What are you classing as 'mature' anyway? I've just moved into a new category on those forms where you have to tick which age-group you belong to; I'm no longer classed with the 18 year olds :o .

Well, Id say 50 and over, mind you Hecate, you seem older than you really are. :hihi:

Well, Id say 50 and over, mind you Hecate, you seem older than you really are. :hihi:

I'm not sure whether to be offended or flattered by that :suspect::hihi: .

I'm not sure whether to be offended or flattered by that :suspect::hihi: .

i dont think she means you seem over 50 :P

i dont think she means you seem over 50 :P

Just that your mind seems "over 50" .It is a compliment,means that you are mature but not old. :hihi:

What has happend to the older(more mature) members of the Forum like : Hazel,Poppins,Shoeshine & owdlad ? They "pop" up now and again posting replies to threads,but dont seem to start any,like they use to. Are they going to leave me on my own ? A coffin dodger struggling with the "young Ones" on SF.? :huh:

Shoeshine created this on Friday so he's not gone anywhere.

Owdlad has defected to the "Dark side".... :(

They're more tolerant of his Netto fetish over there apparently :P

Owdlad has defected to the "Dark side".... :(

They're more tolerant of his Netto fetish over there apparently :P

Oh, dear never thought he would go there.Has he defected then ? Ive had a quick look at it, but its not my cup of tea.Swearing and pulling gays to pieces,no thanks, Ill stay with the Forum.