Whats happened to the Older members of the Forum?

The dark side's gone belly up apparently, too much in-fighting between certain members and their admins according to the homepage... I have nothing to say on the subject except, BWAHAHAHAHA! :lol: :lol:

You seem to know a lot about it Rich....would you have had something to do with it by any chance?:suspect:

You seem to know a lot about it Rich....would you have had something to do with it by any chance?:suspect:

No... And quite frankly I resent what you're trying to say... :rant:

Like I said in that thread the other day, I recieved an email on gmail that one of their admins had PMd me about a Karaoke meet, when I tried to check the site to read the PM, it said that the site was now offline due to too many members arguing with the admins and trying to overthrow them, or something to that effect anyway.

And no, I did not have anything to do with it, the "dark side" was full of idiots, and contrary to certain people's beliefs, I am NOT an idiot.

OK - enough.

This thread seems to have little to do now with old members of teh Forum, in age or time as a user on SF.

It seems to have become a discussion of other Forums - which are probably best done ON those other Forums. :)

Closing - if you have a pressing reason to keep this thread open, contact the Helpdesk.