Whats happened to the Older members of the Forum?

now known as sheff_chat just google it,not forgetting the under score:)

And I think some of the odler members are close at hand...

The dark side's gone belly up apparently, too much in-fighting between certain members and their admins according to the homepage... I have nothing to say on the subject except, BWAHAHAHAHA! :lol: :lol:

were you admin on there once rich?

He was, and he couldn't take the pressure of the job. God knows how he would cope if he every became a mod or admin on here

He was, and he couldn't take the pressure of the job. God knows how he would cope if he every became a mod or admin on here

more chance of roy james winning an election:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Who is the oldest on forum,i have only been on here around 4 years but i will be 83 next,anyone older than that?

Oh dear, the crown has finally slipped poppins, I've been hanging on to it for a year or two. I claimed it as the oldest ---well the oldest that admitted it.

I think you must beat everybody Kingfisher but not sure about Arther Fearrn.

I know he is older than me and I am a mere 70, Buck is older .

hazel

were you admin on there once rich?

Not an admin but I was a Mod for all of a week (if that), they fired me cos I deleted one of their admins' posts that I thought was a dig at me.

Chuffin' hell! How am I supposed to moderate if the ruddy admins don't give me free reign to reign in the "insanity" over there.

Anyway it's a moot point now, the "dark side" has gone bye bye! :lol:

Couldn't have happened to a nicer site IMO.

Who is the oldest on forum,i have only been on here around 4 years but i will be 83 next,anyone older than that?

Kingfisher, cant believe this thread has come up again, after being started in June, 2006.!!! Im sure you must be the oldest on SF at 83. Thanks for telling us, as it makes me feel like a spring chicken. !! :thumbsup:

Wrong, some are a lot older than that!

Sympathy for the Devil was written as a tribute to some on here. :hihi: :hihi:

i know spyro aint an oldie but where as he gone to.

botswana.....;)

Not an admin but I was a Mod for all of a week (if that), they fired me cos I deleted one of their admins' posts that I thought was a dig at me...>snip<

Oh! Thank you Rich! ... all is forgiven, I've not laughed so long and loud for quite a while!