Christmas Togga.

Now that the Owls match is off some of us will be at the game between Stocksbridge vs Sheffield FC , K.O .3PM Monday 27th Dec .

So its grass roots togga with not a Lamborghini in sight at Bracken Moor , Bar as well as pie and peas with a view to die for .

13 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Now that the Owls match is off some of us will be at the game between Stocksbridge vs Sheffield FC , K.O .3PM Monday 27th Dec .

So its grass roots togga with not a Lamborghini in sight at Bracken Moor , Bar as well as pie and peas with a view to die for .

That is vey different to my days in local football, when kick off would have been 12:00 noon, followed by the pub @ 2:00 pm, or as close as possible.

Had a few pals who have played for Stocksbridge , and lets not forget Vardie who has a stand named after him .

Got a full car now , so thats six to add to what should be a bumper crowd , Don't know who to stick up far .

Have look at the 1st division results from Boxing day 1963,66 goals in 10 games.

Any info on if we need the COVID pass at today's match 

Just phoned up match on no test required . 

The mist descended on Bracken Moor , The white shirts of Sheffield FC were like ghosts floating above the ground , Stocksbridge scored the only goal a tremendous shot from the no 9 ,    No 4 4 2 or 5 3 1 1  on display just two teams going for it like football used to be , 

Then around  the 70 mins mark players started vanishing from view ,the ref decided to call a break for ten mins . 

I came hooooam cause i Was frozen to the bone .

So as far as I know it remained abandoned at one nowt , don't know if result stands or not .

Crowd was 551 plus a black dog .

Abandoned 

Edited by cuttsie