Is Farting At Work Unprofessional Behaviour

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

Women don't do this sort of thing (so they say :hihi: ) and I don't either.  :suspect:

There’s an apocryphal story about Queen Victoria farting at a dinner.

She turned to her butler and said “Stop it at once Smithers” to which he replied “ Certainly Ma’am........which way did it go” 😄

Similar true story about the Queen mother . She was with a King  from an African country watching a parade . As a horse passed it farted very loudly. Apologising  the Queen mother said “ sorry about that “   .  The King replied “ I thought it was the horse” 😂😂😂

Pinched from the Times yesterday   re the farting barrister - someone recalled the story of Fred Trueman on a bus sitting next to a young woman. He let out this very large and loud fart but said, very loudly to the young woman next to him (when the passengers turned round to look at him)   don't worry about it lass, they'll think it's me'!

5 minutes ago, Mossway said:

Pinched from the Times yesterday   re the farting barrister - someone recalled the story of Fred Trueman on a bus sitting next to a young woman. He let out this very large and loud fart but said, very loudly to the young woman next to him (when the passengers turned round to look at him)   don't worry about it lass, they'll think it's me'!

😀

7 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Farts are funny 😃

Funniest thing going 😂

So back in the 80’s I found myself living in Wales for six months. Llandudno to be precise. One day I walked into a shop behind a very well dressed office working type of girl. She was obviously unaware that I was behind her when she paused on the threshold, glanced round to check no staff were nearby then unleashed a fart that would have registered on the Richter scale. To my shame and purely through habit I instantly shouted “Good Arse!” The poor lass turned bright red and scurried off to hide amongst the aisles.

Do you bow or curtsey when meeting Royalty?

Either is OK, as long as you don't fart on them like Biden did.

At least he didn't do what  uncle bill used to do. "Pull my finger", he'd say.

Here I sit broken hearted, paid a penny and only farted.

Just now, crookesey said:

Here I sit broken hearted, paid a penny and only farted.

Only a penny?

You must be older than me!

11 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Only a penny?

You must be older than me!

You’re only as old as the woman you feel.

The consequences of any medication, high protein diet or lactose intolerance should not be shared with colleagues who will become distracted.

The work colleague was fully entitled to ask the flatulent person to remove themselves when necessary.

What a dirty and disgusting individual.