Sign in to follow this  

How old is a staffy before fully grown

Hiya got a lovely staffy and he is 7 months could anyone tell me how old he will be when fully grown as he a bruiser already:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

changed original message:

It varies between dogs. They tend to stop growing upwards at about 10 months and then fill out from 12 months to 2 years.

However, a friend of mine's staff stopped at 6 months and never really filled out! Generally though it tends to be 10 months - 1 year when they stop growing and then they fill out until they're about 2!

Would be lovely to see some piccies of your boy!

I'm trying to send you a private message with a link on it... Could you pm me or something please?

Hi

I got my Stafford when she was 11 months old (She is now almost 2) and we though she was pretty chunky then, she has filled out loads since across the chest & neck area!! (Oh and round the middle, too many treats I think!!!!)

xx

I have a Staffy and i'd say she hasn't grown at all sice she was 2 years old. She's getting on a bit now though and seems to have started growing again, especially around the waist ;)