Whats Your Wish For 2022?

40 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Trump, when President, deliberately and knowingly,  overturned the legal process to pardon mercenaries who murdered civilians. 

So, here's what you do, Annie.

Send the details, and a self addressed envelope to:

Nancy Pelosi

The Capital

Washington DC

She's been looking for something like that for years now.

You could be famous!

In the meantime, have a very  Merry Christmas!

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

No need to apologise RollingJ. I reckon I was just being over sensitive. Well that is until I looked on the thread today. 

Talk about going off topic lol. 

The thing is, a fair amount of trust has been placed in us all by the new owner and Mods and i don't want to go back to the days of heavy handed moderation .

I understand and appreciate that, but some posters seem to want to play silly so-and-so's, which may   result in stricter moderation. Anyway, I'm going back to only posting on topics the 'difficult ones' can't decide to pick a fight wth. My last post on this topic.

Just now, RollingJ said:

I understand and appreciate that, but some posters seem to want to play silly so-and-so's, which may   result in stricter moderation. Anyway, I'm going back to only posting on topics the 'difficult ones' can't decide to pick a fight wth. My last post on this topic.

Yeah I agree there are the forum agitators. I just do my best to ignore their posts and not engage with them. 

Anyway, like you this is my last post on this topic. 

Have a good day RollingJ 🙏

4 hours ago, trastrick said:

So, here's what you do, Annie.

Send the details, and a self addressed envelope to:

Nancy Pelosi

The Capital

Washington DC

She's been looking for something like that for years now.

You could be famous!

In the meantime, have a very  Merry Christmas!

Misinformation again! At least get the address right:

"Nancy Pelosi

The Capital

Washington DC".

Her address is the Capitol.

Confusing Capital and  Capitol (the building in which the  legislature meets) makes me , as you say,"...question your credentials to opine on U.S. Politics."

Trump pardoning people who have been murdering civilians and getting away with it is no joke.

Edited by Annie Bynnol

11 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Misinformation again! At least get the address right:

"Nancy Pelosi

The Capital

Washington DC".

Her address is the Capitol.

Confusing Capital and  Capitol (the building in which the  legislature meets) makes me , as you say,"...question your credentials to opine on U.S. Politics."

Trump pardoning people who have been murdering civilians and getting away with it is no joke.

To all who were misinformed by my typo, my utmost apologies!   :)

It happens to the best of us.

"150 million people have been killed since 2007, when Bernie voted to exempt gun manufacturers from liability. More than all the wars, including Vietnam, from that point on.” -joe

I must admit my memory has not been the same since I was arrested on the streets of Soweto, with joe, trying to see Dr. Mandela, and later, landing under sniper fire in Bosnia with Hillary, and running with our heads down to accept flowers and a poem from a little girl.

Lol

Edited by trastrick

My wish for this year is that I finally get to visit my grandfather down in London.

Last time I was down before the pandemic, he took me to get new glasses in Auerbach & Steele and I'd love to go shopping in the city centre again.

Family time and retail therapy is much needed this year!!

56 minutes ago, Dylan Welsh said:

My wish for this year is that I finally get to visit my grandfather down in London.

Last time I was down before the pandemic, he took me to get new glasses in Auerbach & Steele and I'd love to go shopping in the city centre again.

Family time and retail therapy is much needed this year!!

Welcome to the forum Mr Auerbach, or should I say Mr Steele? 

That I am able to look back at it in 2023, with pleasure.

I want to win the lottery , and then give it all away to deserving people and causes . just keep a bit to live on .

12 hours ago, cuttsie said:

I want to win the lottery , and then give it all away to deserving people and causes . just keep a bit to live on .

Hi Cuttsie,

What a lovely post, your such a kind and caring gentleman....

Unfortunately I have a problem or two. (fast women/ slow horses)

Also, my drinking habits have soared out of control, and I'm struggling to put petrol in my new car.

If things don't alter, then they will stop as they are, this is totally unacceptable to me, and I may finish up putting my head in the fridge..

I'm currently trying my hardest to address the situation, but my financial difficulties are spiraling out of control.

CUTTSIE PLEASE HELP.

In anticipation of your forthcoming lottery win, could you please help me with a small donation of £1000 ...

This is not a begging post, It's a genuine cry for help. Thank you so much Cuttsie.

25 minutes ago, Padders said:

Hi Cuttsie,

What a lovely post, your such a kind and caring gentleman....

Unfortunately I have a problem or two. (fast women/ slow horses)

Also, my drinking habits have soared out of control, and I'm struggling to put petrol in my new car.

If things don't alter, then they will stop as they are, this is totally unacceptable to me, and I may finish up putting my head in the fridge..

I'm currently trying my hardest to address the situation, but my financial difficulties are spiraling out of control.

CUTTSIE PLEASE HELP.

In anticipation of your forthcoming lottery win, could you please help me with a small donation of £1000 ...

This is not a begging post, It's a genuine cry for help. Thank you so much Cuttsie.

No probs that sounds like me except the car, mine has been round World twice but that will be replaced with a Jaguar with electric windows .

Any way  you are on the list just behind Blue Bell Wood and them poor kids in Afghanistan who I saw eating snow ont telivision last neet .

Will also buy a centre forward for Wednesday as long as he is a local lad does tha know any .

Edited by cuttsie

7 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

No probs that sounds like me except the car, mine has been round World twice but that will be replaced with a Jaguar with electric windows .

Any way  you are on the list just behind Blue Bell Wood and them poor kids in Afghanistan who I saw eating snow ont telivision last neet .

Will also buy a centre forward for Wednesday as long as he is a local lad does tha know any .

Can't help you Cuttsie,

Can only suggest that if it's a double roll over, get down tu New York stadium and plunder some of their players.