New Weakest Link.

Gave it 3 minuets, rubbish without Anne giving people stick, thats why people watched it, not just  because of the shows format. :roll:

2 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Gave it 3 minuets, rubbish without Anne giving people stick, thats why people watched it, not just  because of the shows format. :roll:

I'll tell you a secret.

The show is heavily edited.  If any of the contestants that Anne insults reply with a witty comeback, it is never shown.

And something I have also suspected, (back when I last watched the show a couple of decades ago :o  ) is that any contestant that Anne fancies (like young, fit men) get an easy round of questions such as: What 5 letter word, beginning with P and rhyming with Harris, is the Capital of France?  While any contestant that Anne doesn't fancy (old men, or old, fat women) get difficult questions such as: Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon.  What did he have for breakfast on that day and what school did he go to?

So yeah, it's all a scam anyway.

14 hours ago, prince al said:

Anne Robinson is vile.

I would call Katie Hopkins vile but Anne Robinson,  imo,  says it like it is and makes people squirm. :gag:

3 hours ago, pattricia said:

The new show is a big flop.

Yes completly agree.

Edited by PRESLEY

Too many quiz shows all poor quality and I get put off with who’s presenting them.

7 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

Too many quiz shows all poor quality and I get put off with who’s presenting them.

I agree. The presenters get a large fee, and the programme is cheap to produce.

3 hours ago, ukdobby said:

True, the Presenter is the integrel part of the show, Bradley Walsh spoils the Chase for me, he is just too much. :roll:

23 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

True, the Presenter is the integrel part of the show, Bradley Walsh spoils the Chase for me, he is just too much. :roll:

He might always have been 'performing' but I think you can really see a difference between the interested, excited Walsh of the earlier Chase episodes compared to the last couple of series.

A friend of mine was on it recently and. partly joking, partly serious I commented as we were watching his episode that Bradley looked like all the soul had been sapped from his body, and my friend says that wasn't far from the truth. Grouchy, flat, didn't speak to the contestants at all off camera. I think he's had enough of it, basically. Pays the bills, though.