A New Podcast For Writers Made In Sheffield - Submit Your Work

06c9d8846034badf7943fc67c9aea7287df07892

We've recently started a new podcast here in Sheffield for writers and readers. It's called 'Prompety Prompt'. Join Letty Butler Stephen Mellor (aka Dave) for a brand new game show that shines the spotlight on new and existing writers, via the medium of chatting, creative prompts & live writing challenges. We have two different studio guests every two weeks, including novelists, poets, spoken word artists and scriptwriters.

http://www.cornucopia-radio.co.uk/prompety-prompt/

Importantly we would love you to write (yes you! the person reading this) something new for us based on the prompts we suggest, so email us your work based on the prompts you hear and we'd love to read it out on the show!

Just now, aalbertoromeroo said:

I really love listening to podcasts, especially if they are informative.
I even stopped listening to music, because podcasts are much more useful than just listening to music.
My friends are cool editing podcasts using podcast cover art maker is a very cool thing for those who want to start making their own podcasts.
I think that everyone at least once thought about making their own podcasts

LOL
Podcasts do it you need a voice to have 😁