Covid Vaccine Walk In Centres in Sheffield

10 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Thanks Nikki. So once off Herries Rd and onto Longley Lane, it’s the third right turn with massive signs up. ?

There’s signs on the right hand side as soon as you turn off Herries Road. You honestly can’t miss it.

https://goo.gl/maps/5PDW13N72c3QgYRw6

Edited by nikki-red

1 minute ago, nikki-red said:

There’s signs on the right hand side as soon as you turn off Herries Road. You honestly can’t miss it.

Thanks Nikki. The person who’s going is 91 so I don’t want him to get lost.

43 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Thank you for all your replies so just to confirm : It’s the third right turn on Longley Lane. Is that correct ?

Sorry to add to the confusion, it's the second right turn, take the third right turn and you'll end up at my residence..

As Nikki has said, you cannot miss it, its well signposted.

I'll keep my eye open for him, in the unlikely event he takes the wrong turn, I'll put the kettle on, and get the biscuit tin out.

Mmmm.

Norwood Grange Drive.

Followed by Longley Drive  ( no entry ,one way)

Road 3 Longley Hall Road. Bingo

15 minutes ago, Padders said:

Sorry to add to the confusion, it's the second right turn, take the third right turn and you'll end up at my residence..

As Nikki has said, you cannot miss it, its well signposted.

I'll keep my eye open for him, in the unlikely event he takes the wrong turn, I'll put the kettle on, and get the biscuit tin out.

Hmmm... :huh:

I think my earlier 'Top Tip Of The Day' :help: on how to remove a difficult jam jar lid has obviously added to your confusion, Mr Padders.

Under no circumstances should you use hot water to remove your biscuit tin lid, otherwise you'll end up with very soggy biscuits! :(

5 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

I think my earlier 'Top Tip Of The Day' :help: on how to remove a difficult jam jar lid has obviously added to your confusion, Mr Padders.

Under no circumstances should you use hot water to remove your biscuit tin lid, otherwise you'll end up with very soggy biscuits! :(

I would imagine that the gentleman in question, will possess a lot more intelligence than Joe Soap here.

i went to london road as i had a cough/cold,but had seen someone who had covid,so went on 23rd dec 12 noon,been really bad with cold okay now,but theyve lost my test,how bad is  that?

41 minutes ago, bassett one said:

i went to london road as i had a cough/cold,but had seen someone who had covid,so went on 23rd dec 12 noon,been really bad with cold okay now,but theyve lost my test,how bad is  that?

There's a nasty cold virus doing the rounds I've had it since 19th December, thankfully it's  on its way out. 

Mercifully it's not Covid.

i agree ,i am sure it was just the really bad cold,but meeting someone with covid,i needed to make sure and its not great to be told they lost my test is it?

I got a text message from my Doctors surgery a few days ago offering booster vaccines

I called them at 11.30am today and they booked me in for 12.15pm....awesome

When i got there they offered me the flu vaccine too but i refused it

Thats a step too far for me 

Edited by Jack Grey

Sheffield City Council are tweeting a list of available walk in vaccination clinics each day. Follow them at https://twitter.com/SheffCouncil

Today (Thursday 30th December) walk in options include:

Sheffield NHS Vaccination centre, Longley Lane

Nunnery Square Park & Ride (other end of the car park from the tram stop)

Gleadless Methodist Church

Sheffield Medical Centre, Spital Street

St Peters & St Oswald's church hall, Abbeydale/Bannerdale Road

Heeley Parish Church

Seven Hills Pharmacy, Wincobank Ave

Page Hall Pharmacy

Upwell Street Pharmacy

Swift Pharmacy, Burngreave

Beighton medical centre

Jessop Wing Antenatal clinic (for pregnant women only).

Alternatively if you want to book yourself in somewhere in advance rather than visit a walk-in facility go to https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/

FH2M86VXoAEqt4O?format=jpg&name=900x900