Covid Vaccine Walk In Centres in Sheffield

My neighbour a man in his fifties , has had his two jabs for the Corona virus but has yet to have his booster. I’ve heard that there are walk in centres for both the jabs and boosters that are open long hours, and where you don’t have to pre- book an appointment. I think one is at Longley, but does anyone know if this is correct and does anyone know of  anymore ? . He’s a very busy person so these centres would be deal. Any advice on this matter would help him.

Source

Turn up and get a Covid-19 vaccination at a convenient site, without needing to book an appointment in advance.

Sheffield NHS Vaccination Centre Longley Lane, Sheffield S5 7JN. Open 7 days a week, 8am -10pm. 1st, 2nd and booster vaccines available.

OR

Book an appointment by clicking here 

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/  or call 119 free of charge and someone will help you to book an appointment.

Also:

1AST Pharmacy, Heeley Parish Church, 151 Gleadless Road, Heeley, Sheffield, S2 3AE (Pfizer only). 1st and 2nd doses + booster jabs. 16+ 1st and 2nd doses. Boosters. 3rd vaccine for people with weakened immune systems (with letter to attend if walk-in)

• Monday to Friday - 9am - 6pm

1AST Pharmacy pop-up, St. Peter's and St. Oswald's, Abbeydale and Millhouses - Abbeydale and Bannerdale Roads, Sheffield, S7 2DL (Pfizer only) 16+ 1st and 2nd doses. Boosters.

• Monday to Friday - 9am - 6pm (except Wednesday)
  • Saturday and Sunday 9am - 2pm

**NHS drop-in clinics for 12-15 year olds** - Becton Centre, Sevenairs Road, S20 1NZ. In the East Wing(If you would prefer to make an appointment, or discuss anything with the team please call 01143053230 or email our team on [email protected])

• Mon 13th December - 5:30pm- 7:00pm

**NHS drop-in clinics for 12-15 year olds** - Sharrow Community Forum, Vincent Rd, S View Rd, Nether Edge, Sheffield S7 1DB ((If you would prefer to make an appointment, or discuss anything with the team please call 01143053230 or email our team on [email protected])

• Wed 15th December - 4:00pm-8:00pm

Covid Community Shop, Stall 34, Sheffield Moor Markets, City Centre (Anyone 16+ 1st & 2nd doses (if eligible))

• Wed 29th December - 11am - 3pm

Sheffield Interchange (Bus Stn), Stand A, Pond Street, Sheffield (Anyone 16+ 1st & 2nd doses (if eligible))

• Tues 21st December - 11am - 3pm

Zest Community Centre, 18 Upperthorpe, Sheffield, S6 3NA (Anyone 16+ 1st & 2nd doses (if eligible))

• Mon 20th December - 11am - 3pm

Church of Christ in Darnall (on junction of Station Rd and Staniforth Rd), Sheffield, S9 4JT (Anyone 16+ 1st & 2nd doses (if eligible))

• Wed 22nd December - 11am - 3pm

Gleadless Methodist Church, 871 Gleadless Road, Sheffield, S12 2LJ (Anyone 16+ 1st & 2nd doses (if eligible))

• Thurs 30th December - 11am - 3pm
Edited by Annie Bynnol

10 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Source

Turn up and get a Covid-19 vaccination at a convenient site, without needing to book an appointment in advance.

Sheffield NHS Vaccination Centre Longley Lane, Sheffield S5 7JN. Open 7 days a week, 8am -10pm. 1st, 2nd and booster vaccines available.

OR

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/  or call 119 free of charge and someone will help you to book an appointment.

Also:

1AST Pharmacy, Heeley Parish Church, 151 Gleadless Road, Heeley, Sheffield, S2 3AE (Pfizer only). 1st and 2nd doses + booster jabs. 16+ 1st and 2nd doses. Boosters. 3rd vaccine for people with weakened immune systems (with letter to attend if walk-in)

1AST Pharmacy pop-up, St. Peter's and St. Oswald's, Abbeydale and Millhouses - Abbeydale and Bannerdale Roads, Sheffield, S7 2DL (Pfizer only) 16+ 1st and 2nd doses. Boosters.

**NHS drop-in clinics for 12-15 year olds** - Becton Centre, Sevenairs Road, S20 1NZ. In the East Wing(If you would prefer to make an appointment, or discuss anything with the team please call 01143053230 or email our team on [email protected])

**NHS drop-in clinics for 12-15 year olds** - Sharrow Community Forum, Vincent Rd, S View Rd, Nether Edge, Sheffield S7 1DB ((If you would prefer to make an appointment, or discuss anything with the team please call 01143053230 or email our team on [email protected])

Covid Community Shop, Stall 34, Sheffield Moor Markets, City Centre (Anyone 16+ 1st & 2nd doses (if eligible))

Sheffield Interchange (Bus Stn), Stand A, Pond Street, Sheffield (Anyone 16+ 1st & 2nd doses (if eligible))

Zest Community Centre, 18 Upperthorpe, Sheffield, S6 3NA (Anyone 16+ 1st & 2nd doses (if eligible))

Church of Christ in Darnall (on junction of Station Rd and Staniforth Rd), Sheffield, S9 4JT (Anyone 16+ 1st & 2nd doses (if eligible))

Gleadless Methodist Church, 871 Gleadless Road, Sheffield, S12 2LJ (Anyone 16+ 1st & 2nd doses (if eligible))

10 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Source

OR

Also:

Thank you Anne for your helpful advice.

9 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Thank you Mister M.

I can confirm the vaccination centre at longley does both walk in and appointment based jabs and boosters.

Both me and my other half have had boosters there recently.

It was very busy on monday when my OH went, the car parks were full, but there is on street parking available too.

2 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Source

OR

Also:

I saw this yesterday. A bit confused now as I have an appointment that I made in November at St Oswalds on Sunday at 2.35pm... :confused:

38 minutes ago, whiteowl said:

I saw this yesterday. A bit confused now as I have an appointment that I made in November at St Oswalds on Sunday at 2.35pm... :confused:

Attend your booked appointment.

If people have a booked appointment use that rather than a 'walk in'.

The list above does not include places where local GPs are using for booked appointments as their surgery is unsuitable.

It does not include places that the NHS is using for booked appointments.

A few weeks ago I found the staff at the walk-in at Broad Lane and the A&E at the Northern General very uptight and arsey with me and my non Covid related issue.

Walked passed a surgery yesterday where two what looked like crowd line up control door people were standing outside asking me if I wanted a booster jab. (I could be wrong about the real purpose of these two people out there but it really was like as if they where there to control any potential crowds that might show up to get a booster)

There were no crowds, I was the only person there and got one instantly and there were three people waiting out there when I walked by there ten minutes later.

Edited by dutch

My neighbour has an appointment booked for a booster jab tomorrow morning  at the centre which says Longley Lane. Someone says that the entrance to the jab centre is on Herries Rd, which I think is the entrance to the Northern General Hospital. Is this true as when I lived in that area, Longley Lane was a different road to Herries Rd. My neighbour will be driving himself there, but as he’s in his 90s, I don’t want him to be driving around in circles. Can anyone give me the correct entrance for this jab centre ?