Plan B At Hillsborough

So all this is about the government wanting to control our lives is it top?

I reckon that’s even crazier than some of your predictions on the Blades’ finances over than the last 10 years.

MOD: This is the Football section??? 

Take the conversation to the Coronavirus thread please, same posts are happening there.

Going to Ipswich tomorrow,they have been doing covid checks for several weeks now.Email off our club yesterday advising to get to the ground half an hr before ko .No problem with that as its only a ten min walk from the pub.

38 minutes ago, scottcross said:

Going to Ipswich tomorrow,they have been doing covid checks for several weeks now.Email off our club yesterday advising to get to the ground half an hr before ko .No problem with that as its only a ten min walk from the pub.

Which pub ten minutes walk away Pal?, when we went we ended up in the Frankie and Benny's on the retail park the only place near the ground we could get a pint.

We stopped  off ar Bury ST Edmunds for a drink before the game because the police told us we couldn't stay within 12 miles of the ground.

Edited by Alextopman

9 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Can I put on record that I don't agree one bit with Tops view on the Virus subject.

Big tough geezers unmasked and strolling round Supermarkets waiting for a challenge. I'm hard. I don't wearing a 'flippin' mask.

Tops. Do yourself, your family and the country a massive favour. Firstly, get triple vaxed. Wear a mask. Distance. Touch as few surfaces as possible. Wash/sanitize your hands at  least every two hours. Don't go too near to vulnerable, suppressed and older people.

Stop peddling right wing Trumpster YouTube nonsense and next season and Christmas 2022 will be trouble free. If you and the other draggers carry on with your nonsense, expect a few more crap years.

Pull yourself together, have a great Christmas (unlikely for us all now) and prepare for a much better second half of 2022.

Genuinely decent bloke! Lots of respect for how genuine you come across in your posts.

All the best to you and yours buddy.

4 hours ago, top4718 said:

Your comment about the vaccinated not carrying the same viral load as the unvaccinated is total and utter nonsense and was the basis for your whole argument.

The bloke who runs Owlstalk thinks he's some kind of authority on everything but has zero facts to back it up and deletes anyone that disagrees, pathetic. It's obvious I won't sway anyone, your all to indoctrinated, quite sad really. What are you doing going on Owlstalk anyway btw? 🤣

Did you see the report on the nightclub in New South Wales a place that has vax passports a 90% vaccinated status and some of the strictest restrictions (including fines for non compliance) in the world 200 positive cases have emerged from the place, also Wales who've had vax passports have now had to shut nightclubs.

They don't work so stop getting yourself so worked up.

On your first line, good I've no issue with that.

This won't end until digital ID's are in place and the Government have full control of your lives.

Merry Christmas.

Not wasting my breath with you any more fella. Thankfully your opinions represent a minority and living outside or the city / supporting the Blades, I will never have to risk standing beside you will I.....

The majority of ICU beds at the minute are occupied by unvaccinated Covid positive patients. The majority of the deaths at the minute are once more unvaccinated covid patients. I wouldn't wish harm on anyone, I'm not a horrible or twisted individual, so let's just say that I hope you aren't one of percentage who learn the hard way 👍

As for Owlstalk..... two separate members of the forum, crazily neither of them regular contributors to this message board..... they messaged me to point out that you aren't welcome on thag site for your opinions. It means absolutely nothing to me, but thought it might as well be pointed out. 

Feel free to show your red and white or blue and white support for vaccinations with an avatar the same as mine.

Different colours, but same solidarity! Stay safe everyone!

Blue and white

https://ibb.co/1qsXxv8

Red and White 

https://ibb.co/zrmDN1w

1 hour ago, cmonkes said:

Feel free to show your red and white or blue and white support for vaccinations with an avatar the same as mine.

Different colours, but same solidarity! Stay safe everyone!

Blue and white

https://ibb.co/1qsXxv8

Red and White 

https://ibb.co/zrmDN1w

Im tripple vaccinated , & if said you need another in 3mth  jab away mucka's "WAWAW" 

On 17/12/2021 at 19:47, cmonkes said:

Not wasting my breath with you any more fella. Thankfully your opinions represent a minority and living outside or the city / supporting the Blades, I will never have to risk standing beside you will I.....

The majority of ICU beds at the minute are occupied by unvaccinated Covid positive patients. The majority of the deaths at the minute are once more unvaccinated covid patients. I wouldn't wish harm on anyone, I'm not a horrible or twisted individual, so let's just say that I hope you aren't one of percentage who learn the hard way 👍

As for Owlstalk..... two separate members of the forum, crazily neither of them regular contributors to this message board..... they messaged me to point out that you aren't welcome on thag site for your opinions. It means absolutely nothing to me, but thought it might as well be pointed out. 

This is absolute nonsense, total and utter fabrication.

Please don't waste your breath replying to any more of my posts, I can't deal with twisters of the truth.

I know exactly who one of those people will be, if I wasn't welcome on the site I'd be barred from using it (which wouldn't bother me one bit).

Like I've said on other threads, we'll see who's right in the long term.

On 17/12/2021 at 15:48, atticus said:

So all this is about the government wanting to control our lives is it top?

I reckon that’s even crazier than some of your predictions on the Blades’ finances over than the last 10 years.

You mean the ones that turned out to be correct?

33 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I can't deal with twisters of the truth.

You must have a terrible dilemma shaving.....

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

You must have a terrible dilemma shaving.....

You should see him playing poker

No football today for those who don't have the pass, serves them right