Plan B At Hillsborough

9 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Just repeating lies more emphatically doesn't make them true, so by your reckoning the immune system that's got us through thousands of years doesn't work, absolute nonsense.

I'll ask again, name me a country where vax passports have worked.

What the Government needs to do is give people like you a "Virtue Signallers" badge as big as dustbin lid so you can appear smug while the rest of us realise how nonsensical some of these restrictions are.

just to say this is supposed to be a football forum dare I suggest that as you appear to have too much time on your hands and before you alienate yourself any further you go find somewhere else to  play ?

now that the owls game on Saturday is off due to their covid cases is the time right for all football clubs to make public the percentage of their players and coaching who are not fully vaccinated? I say this as reports suggest some 63% of premier players have no vaccine protection hence the implication they are now being affected

how many local teams are not fully vaccinated and in particular at  Wednesday ? 

2 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

just to say this is supposed to be a football forum dare I suggest that as you appear to have too much time on your hands and before you alienate yourself any further you go find somewhere else to  play ?

now that the owls game on Saturday is off due to their covid cases is the time right for all football clubs to make public the percentage of their players and coaching who are not fully vaccinated? I say this as reports suggest some 63% of premier players have no vaccine protection hence the implication they are now being affected

how many local teams are not fully vaccinated and in particular at  Wednesday ? 

The thread was about a plan being implemented at a football game that I would have been attending on Saturday, I making the claim that the plan was a waste of time as its open to abuse and doesn't in any way stop the spread of a virus. Admin will decide when and where I can post not you.

How reliable are "some reports" and where has it been reported?

Suggesting clubs release the private medical info of their employees is totally absurd.

10 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The thread was about a plan being implemented at a football game that I would have been attending on Saturday, I making the claim that the plan was a waste of time as its open to abuse and doesn't in any way stop the spread of a virus. Admin will decide when and where I can post not you.

How reliable are "some reports" and where has it been reported?

Suggesting clubs release the private medical info of their employees is totally absurd.

Hmmm... :huh:

I knew, due to the law of averages, that if I read enough of your posts I'd find something I agreed with! :thumbsup:

So, maybe the club responsible for the postponement should also forfeit the points instead? :|

8 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

I knew, due to the law of averages, that if I read enough of your posts I'd find something I agreed with! :thumbsup:

So, maybe the club responsible for the postponement should also forfeit the points instead? :|

It depends, what if the outbreak was due and mostly in none football playing staff?

Can I put on record that I don't agree one bit with Tops view on the Virus subject.

Big tough geezers unmasked and strolling round Supermarkets waiting for a challenge. I'm hard. I don't wearing a 'flippin' mask.

Tops. Do yourself, your family and the country a massive favour. Firstly, get triple vaxed. Wear a mask. Distance. Touch as few surfaces as possible. Wash/sanitize your hands at  least every two hours. Don't go too near to vulnerable, suppressed and older people.

Stop peddling right wing Trumpster YouTube nonsense and next season and Christmas 2022 will be trouble free. If you and the other draggers carry on with your nonsense, expect a few more crap years.

Pull yourself together, have a great Christmas (unlikely for us all now) and prepare for a much better second half of 2022.

54 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Can I put on record that I don't agree one bit with Tops view on the Virus subject.

Big tough geezers unmasked and strolling round Supermarkets waiting for a challenge. I'm hard. I don't wearing a 'flippin' mask.

Tops. Do yourself, your family and the country a massive favour. Firstly, get triple vaxed. Wear a mask. Distance. Touch as few surfaces as possible. Wash/sanitize your hands at  least every two hours. Don't go too near to vulnerable, suppressed and older people.

Stop peddling right wing Trumpster YouTube nonsense and next season and Christmas 2022 will be trouble free. If you and the other draggers carry on with your nonsense, expect a few more crap years.

Pull yourself together, have a great Christmas (unlikely for us all now) and prepare for a much better second half of 2022.

Excellent post very well put.

No doubt Doctor Tops will have something prepared for you in his comeback.

Edited by Alextopman

14 hours ago, cmonkes said:

How is it repeating lies? I have repeated the same statistic that you posted, but placed actual fact statistics behind them. How does that make your 95% any more valid than the actual vaccination uptake statistics that I have posted. You are sounding very much like Wilder post fury.... cornered, beaten and clutching at straws 😂😂

I hear your very own on Owlstalk disowned you for the very same reason? Speaking utter garbage and spouting antivax propaganda amongst your own. You do realise that you are a minority and that you aren't going to sway opinion of sensible individuals don't you? 

And you will ask again? Or was that another poster? Or did you forget which alias you posted under?

I don't need to appear smug. I just continue to pick up a modest salary whilst dreading going to work every day. But I love what I do, so at the minute I am happy to carry on doing it..... You spout your propaganda all you want, but what you don't see is a crumbling NHS on the receiving end of it. Highly skilled, yet highly burnt out clinicians turning their back and opting to leave....then what?  You continue to live in the dream world, I however live in reality.

Your comment about the vaccinated not carrying the same viral load as the unvaccinated is total and utter nonsense and was the basis for your whole argument.

The bloke who runs Owlstalk thinks he's some kind of authority on everything but has zero facts to back it up and deletes anyone that disagrees, pathetic. It's obvious I won't sway anyone, your all to indoctrinated, quite sad really. What are you doing going on Owlstalk anyway btw? 🤣

Did you see the report on the nightclub in New South Wales a place that has vax passports a 90% vaccinated status and some of the strictest restrictions (including fines for non compliance) in the world 200 positive cases have emerged from the place, also Wales who've had vax passports have now had to shut nightclubs.

They don't work so stop getting yourself so worked up.

4 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

On your first line, good I've no issue with that.

This won't end until digital ID's are in place and the Government have full control of your lives.

Merry Christmas.

So all this is about the government wanting to control our lives is it top?

I reckon that’s even crazier than some of your predictions on the Blades’ finances over than the last 10 years.

MOD: This is the Football section??? 

Take the conversation to the Coronavirus thread please, same posts are happening there.

Going to Ipswich tomorrow,they have been doing covid checks for several weeks now.Email off our club yesterday advising to get to the ground half an hr before ko .No problem with that as its only a ten min walk from the pub.

38 minutes ago, scottcross said:

Going to Ipswich tomorrow,they have been doing covid checks for several weeks now.Email off our club yesterday advising to get to the ground half an hr before ko .No problem with that as its only a ten min walk from the pub.

Which pub ten minutes walk away Pal?, when we went we ended up in the Frankie and Benny's on the retail park the only place near the ground we could get a pint.

We stopped  off ar Bury ST Edmunds for a drink before the game because the police told us we couldn't stay within 12 miles of the ground.

Edited by Alextopman

1 hour ago, cmonkes said:

Feel free to show your red and white or blue and white support for vaccinations with an avatar the same as mine.

Different colours, but same solidarity! Stay safe everyone!

Blue and white

https://ibb.co/1qsXxv8

Red and White 

https://ibb.co/zrmDN1w

Im tripple vaccinated , & if said you need another in 3mth  jab away mucka's "WAWAW"