Sheffield Wednesday V Accrington Stanley

back home ,players back,i hope its not to cold ,have to put on my thermals and get my hot pie and bovril

42 minutes ago, bassett one said:

back home ,players back,i hope its not to cold ,have to put on my thermals and get my hot pie and bovril

3-0   forecast from your Top Tipster.

17 hours ago, Padders said:

3-0   forecast from your Top Tipster.

2-0 says my misty crystal ball,hope the bovril and pie is hot and we win, i think darrens got it right now with the injured players back and the jan window coming up,this is his chance to win over any doubters

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Just been postponed.

The way things are going, I can see the whole season being abandoned or suspended.

and i bought a big pair of thermal gloves this morning,never mind have to wait to use them and get my bovril and pie when i can use my ticket , for the re-arranged game,most likely be a cold evening game,

If recent performances are anything to go by,then you'd have to fancy Wednesday's chances ....although there's no easy games in this league..Just a shame neither of the injured strikers will be back for Wednesday night.....

4 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

If recent performances are anything to go by,then you'd have to fancy Wednesday's chances ....although there's no easy games in this league..Just a shame neither of the injured strikers will be back for Wednesday night.....

Agreed although he did have two strikers on the bench the other day. I don't like Patterson as a striker, plenty of running but not enough end product. I know the other two aren't particularly prolific but I'd still rather one or both get a run over him. Someone that's seen more of him might tell me I'm talking rubbish but that's my opinion over him.

A tough game these are a lot like rotherham in their approach, we struggle for goals without our main strikers.

A lad Ross Sykes who plays CB is a player Id like to see in an Owls shirt, contracts up but Accy have the option of a further year on him, wouldnt suprise me if a championship side came in for him, big lad and only 22, bags of ability and a very decent defender.

Just wish Darren Moore would have got the Owls a better strike force,as we don"t seem to have a midfield player who can score regulary to take some of the pressure of our strikers,Lee Gregory seems to be the only one who tries hard to score,Windass is a injury prone player who went fit can score good goals,and will goal difference keep the team from getting into the play-offs,some money know needs spending on a new pitch

We've been in decent enough form in the last 6 games and won four of them, we played well enough in the losing two despite the result, we need to take that sort of form into the remaining games and see what happens, the quicker some forwards get back fitter the better, I don't want to see Patterson playing that position in this game.