And They Invade The Pitch.

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

I think the fact they were messaging lies about him and me around the group is enough to confirm they couldn't handle him.

I can also confirm he wasn't in the BBC at that time.....Also people being on certain websites doesn't mean their members of anything.

You see there the problem is, when he did it they called it a wind up and screamed about it, but when they posted it was ONLY BANTER,  the thing is they weren't then and still aren't now capable of taking it two ways.

I can't remember who 'they' were alex but if I'm going to be honest probably don't blame some of them because some of his pals on here back then did try to gang up and pile on some posters knowing that he could cover all angles for them with his knowledge and wit, but I matched him for both on many occasions without resorting to the same wind up techniques, a lot of people give themselves away as hypocrites with this 'banter' thing, and I have said it before, it's all been done to death really, some of it is humorous and witty and some of it's not. I lost interest with the football banter for a long time because the characters went and it was going round in circles so headed over to other parts of the forum and the same thing happened there, some can dish it out but can't take it and that's a FACT  !

11 minutes ago, Michael_W said:

I can't remember who 'they' were alex but if I'm going to be honest probably don't blame some of them because some of his pals on here back then did try to gang up and pile on some posters knowing that he could cover all angles for them with his knowledge and wit, but I matched him for both on many occasions without resorting to the same wind up techniques, a lot of people give themselves away as hypocrites with this 'banter' thing, and I have said it before, it's all been done to death really, some of it is humorous and witty and some of it's not. I lost interest with the football banter for a long time because the characters went and it was going round in circles so headed over to other parts of the forum and the same thing happened there, some can dish it out but can't take it and that's a FACT  !

Basically what I've been saying to you. You got on with him because you didn't rant like a child and had something valid to say.

Did you ever receive any of those PM'S about us and the BBC?.

They were quite pathetic really considering they came mainly from a couple of the older posters on here who are still around and haven't improved at all and that's a FACT.

I'll try and remember to pass your regards on to Bladebloke when I see him at the next home game.

Edited by Alextopman

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

Basically what I've been saying to you. You got on with him because you didn't rant like a child and had something valid to say.

Did you ever receive any of those PM'S about us and the BBC?.

They were quite pathetic really considering they came mainly from a couple of the older posters on here who are still around and haven't improved at all.

No I didn't get any PMs from any other posters about the BBC stuff, I never got into any clique with other posters regardless of which team they supported or their political leanings whilst on here.

Back then, amongst the people who 'never threatened anyone', I was invited to go to the Devonshire Arms on Herries Road to 'have my head kicked in'.  I can't remember the individuals involved, but as a collective, they were 'not nice'.

As for the BBC, how does anyone know who were involved unless they'd had dealings with them?

Sorry to moan ... errr remember.  I suppose  their demeanor gave some clues away. Tales of scuffles and battles etc. I remember the posts (quickly deleted) but not the posters. The Mods were very busy in those days.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

20 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Cheer up don't get the monk on.

Your grump averages per post are quite high.

And the bias?

23 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

And the bias?

Yes you're extremely bias, if you want me to go into it I will but I'd rather move on and be happy for you to prove me wrong in the future.

47 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Back then, amongst the people who 'never threatened anyone', I was invited to go to the Devonshire Arms on Herries Road to 'have my head kicked in'.  I can't remember the individuals involved, but as a collective, they were 'not nice'.

As for the BBC, how does anyone know who were involved unless they'd had dealings with them?

Sorry to moan ... errr remember.  I suppose  their demeanor gave some clues away. Tales of scuffles and battles etc. I remember the posts (quickly deleted) but not the posters. The Mods were very busy in those days.

In never saw any such posts, I do remember you changing your username getting really upset if anyone used the loopy sign when posting to you.

As for the BBC messaging,,,,,exactly how did the idiots know or were they posting malicious lies? 

Yeh the mods were very busy especially with petty complaints about loopy signs etc 

We were even getting reported for putting smilies on the end of posts, cos it weren't banter it was winding the children up.

Edited by Alextopman