And They Invade The Pitch.

2 hours ago, Alextopman said:

No point moaning which you seem to do a lot, like I said post something worthy of discussing and see how it goes.

No need to stop your humorous comments they are needed on here much the same as Cuttsie's, however try to bit a bit less bias in your complaints and maybe they would get more appreciation.

Anyway things seem to be picking up for both teams so we should get a bit more banter, all in good spirit hopefully.

Bladebloke would have tied them all in knots.

Thought he might have returned under one of his pseudonyms by now !

52 minutes ago, Michael_W said:

Thought he might have returned under one of his pseudonyms by now !

No need for a fake username but he won't be making a comeback.

He did have them looking under their beds before they went to bed though, they couldn't handle him.

Edited by Alextopman

On 14/12/2021 at 17:28, Alextopman said:

I agree to be fair just young uns and no harm done apart from Owl66.😁.

At the Lane and even at away games Blades fans receive bans for going on the pitch, I do know of some who were photographed at away games and identified, however when Blackpool scored against us they swarmed on and I thought, good on yer lads enjoy the moment.

It is illegal though.

Wo wo wo 😜  mi owd don't thee pick on me ,my brothers are bigger than yours  🤣

27 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Wo wo wo 😜  mi owd don't thee pick on me ,my brothers are bigger than yours  🤣

Saw thi wiv thi hands on hips.

Edited by Alextopman

21 hours ago, Alextopman said:

No point moaning which you seem to do a lot, like I said post something worthy of discussing and see how it goes.

No need to stop your humorous comments they are needed on here much the same as Cuttsie's, however try to bit a bit less bias in your complaints and maybe they would get more appreciation.

Anyway things seem to be picking up for both teams so we should get a bit more banter, all in good spirit hopefully.

Bladebloke would have tied them all in knots.

I moan a lot?

I post about once a week.

My last moan was ..........?

Where's the bias in my comment? (Moan)?

Reminds me of the Monk joke.

Anyone wanting to read the Monk joke, just ask on here and I'll publish it.

Have a good day!

Edited by Hotmale 1954

22 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I moan a lot?

I post about once a week.

My last moan was ..........?

Where's the bias in my comment? (Moan)?

Reminds me of the Monk joke.

Anyone wanting to read the Monk joke, just ask on here and I'll publish it.

Have a good day!

Cheer up don't get the monk on.

Your grump averages per post are quite high.

18 hours ago, Alextopman said:

No need for a fake username but he won't be making a comeback.

He did have them looking under their beds before they went to bed though, they couldn't handle him.

Yeah whatever, he tried several, I can remember your username back then too, who couldn't handle him ? gi thee head a wobble!

14 minutes ago, Michael_W said:

Yeah whatever, he tried several, I can remember your username back then too, who couldn't handle him ? gi thee head a wobble!

That's why they screamed about him and reported him so much.

He never threatened anyone he just destroyed them with sharp wit and superior knowledge.

I think you'll find most on here who make a mistake or false claim and are corrected take it too personally instead of just acknowledging their errors....Dummy Spitters...

Also a few STILL on here were private messaging round the section that Bladebloke and myself were BBC thugs and hooligans and to steer clear of us.....I think they are the ones wo need to give their heads a wobble and grow up.

No need to give my head a wobble this is a fact, I myself got the messages warning me when I was using another name.

Like I said he had them looking under their beds for him and they couldn't handle him.

Edited by Alextopman

10 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

He never threatened anyone he just destroyed them with sharp wit and superior knowledge.

I think you'll find most on here who make a mistake or false claim and are corrected take it too personally instead of just acknowledging their errors....Dummy Spitters...

Also a few STILL on here were private messaging round the section that Bladebloke and myself were BBC thugs and hooligans and to steer clear of us.....I think they are the ones wo need to give their heads a wobble and grow up.

No need to give my head a wobble this is a fact, I myself got the messages warning me when I was using another name.

Like I said he had them looking under their beds for him and they couldn't handle him.

Hmmm... :huh:

For a moment there I thought you were talking about yourself...

... so thanks for confirming I was mistaken! :hihi:

2 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

For a moment there I thought you were talking about yourself...

... so thanks for confirming I was mistaken! :hihi:

Hmmm,

You seem to be fascinated by me , you're becoming quite a regular.

You take your time actually thinking for a moment Benny Boy.

You might even make some sense one day.

10 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Who were the dummy spitters and reporters then? not me I can assure you, not my style, I know who had profiles on BBC forum too but never spread that via any PM to anybody, I had several PMs with Bladebloke including one when I rumbled him once using a different username while suspended, I had a lot of respect for his knowledge even though his wind up techniques were poor I agree he was better than you, but your claims about people not being able to handle him are a tad exaggerated alex, so keep it real fella and enjoy the forum!

14 minutes ago, Michael_W said:

Who were the dummy spitters and reporters then? not me I can assure you, not my style, I know who had profiles on BBC forum too but never spread that via any PM to anybody, I had several PMs with Bladebloke including one when I rumbled him once using a different username while suspended, I had a lot of respect for his knowledge even though his wind up techniques were poor I agree he was better than you, but your claims about people not being able to handle him are a tad exaggerated alex, so keep it real fella and enjoy the forum!

I think the fact they were messaging lies about him and me around the group is enough to confirm they couldn't handle him. I did notice you always seemed to get on with him OK.

I can also confirm he wasn't in the BBC at that time.....Also people being on certain websites doesn't mean they're members of anything.

You see there the problem is, when he did it they called it a wind up and screamed about it, but when they posted it was ONLY BANTER,  the thing is they weren't then and still aren't now capable of taking it two ways.  Fortunately they don't post as often because they can't have it all their own way.

Edited by Alextopman