And They Invade The Pitch.

6 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Wednesday fans at Crewe. LOL.

Wonder what'd happen if t'Owls beat a big club, like Rovvrum.

If it makes you feel better though, a variation of Covid has reared its ugly head.....one that has the potential  to remove all fans from stadiums and change the sport as a whole again..... that's a positive hey? 

Edited by Alextopman

8 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

I'm not engaging in the pointless debate am I?.... they have the same morons that we do at the lane. FACT

Exactly.....why would Covid make anyone feel better? But its a valid discussion that actually warrants debate, unlike this one.

Wo wo wo Boris whos's taking covid lightly?chill ya beans mucka 👍.

Im not taking this thread seriously just a comedy performance  tonge & cheek 👏 😂 🤣 

All comes down to the refs report, but its not just at todays game, it happens at other clubs with other fans in this division, seen it a few times in highlights

On 11/12/2021 at 20:04, rogets said:

Disgraceful behaviour and re infirces the image that owls fans are ill educated morons with the education acumen of the local University cat

As an ‘ill educated moron with the education acumen of the local university cat’ might I ask what ‘re infirces’ means, and point out that university doesn’t necessitate the usage of a capital U?

Edited by crookesey

2 hours ago, crookesey said:

As an ‘ill educated moron with the education acumen of the local university cat’ might I ask what ‘re infirces’ means, and point out that university doesn’t necessitate the usage of a capital A?

Or even a capital U.

Edited by Alextopman

17 hours ago, Longcol said:

Wonder what'd happen if t'Owls beat a big club, like Rovvrum.

We’ve already beaten them …keep up 

23 hours ago, prince al said:

Quite reminiscent of the Darlington game back in the old division 4, methinks.

I was there. Yes, it was in the old Division four.  The ground was packed to the rafters with our fans filling most of the ground. Fans even climbing up the flood lights and sitting on the grass by the pitch. A lot of our fans without tickets got in after climbing over a fence.  It was a party atmosphere and there several pitch invasions. As the clock ticked down it was obvious none of our players want to score for fear of being mobbed.

On 12/12/2021 at 12:45, crookesey said:

Imagine what would have happened if Leeds had scored at Crewe

The club's are investigating and anyone found will no doubt get a ban. Not the smartest of moves by anyone who decided to go on the pitch. All clubs have their idiots though.

On 12/12/2021 at 12:45, crookesey said:

As an ‘ill educated moron with the education acumen of the local university cat’ might I ask what ‘re infirces’ means, and point out that university doesn’t necessitate the usage of a capital U?

You said capital A initially 

14 hours ago, rogets said:

Imagine what would have happened if Leeds had scored at Crewe

It'd have been one hell of a shot! A world record probably. L***s were in London!!

Edited by Hotmale 1954