And They Invade The Pitch.

2 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Well without punching the keeper ,wouldn't  say Real madrid but more Real scum ......😉

Palace fans then.

43 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Real Madrid of League 1 ? What do you expect  😀😀😀. Im the 1 with my arms on my hips 👍

I’m a little teapot no a sugar bowl.

could have been worse and fired flares at the crowd.

Disgraceful behaviour and re infirces the image that owls fans are ill educated morons with the education acumen of the local University cat

5 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

I’m a little teapot no a sugar bowl.

could have been worse and fired flares at the crowd.

I'll match your flares and raise it a few bottles.

• Police have taken to slam ‘disgusting scenes’ as fans clash before and after during Sheffield Wednesday v Lincoln on Saturday. South Yorkshire Police have described how officers were pelted with bottles, flares and stones as rival fans were fighting at and around Hillsborough. A mounted police officer said a ‘significant minority’ engaged in disorder before […]

•  

41 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I'll match your flares and raise it a few bottles.

• Police have taken to slam ‘disgusting scenes’ as fans clash before and after during Sheffield Wednesday v Lincoln on Saturday. South Yorkshire Police have described how officers were pelted with bottles, flares and stones as rival fans were fighting at and around Hillsborough. A mounted police officer said a ‘significant minority’ engaged in disorder before […]

•  

& sheffield united fans  don't throw flairs by any chance ???

53 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

& sheffield united fans  don't throw flairs by any chance ???

Who said that?.

24 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Who said that?.

No one , just a question ?  Every club has numpties tbh

Edited by owl.66

1 minute ago, cmonkes said:

Nowt better to do on a Saturday night than sit slinging rubbish at eachother in what to be honest is nothing short of a pathetic and flawed subject.

Every professional club sports a tool of a so called supporter, the club doesn't create them....they just use the team and the sport as a platform to exhibit their scummy ways.

Unfortunately is has been this way for decades and will always be the case.

Seriously chaps 😂😂

Bang on .

7 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

No one , just a question ?  Every club has numpties tbh

That's what I said.

10 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Nowt better to do on a Saturday night than sit slinging rubbish at eachother in what to be honest is nothing short of a pathetic and flawed subject.

Every professional club sports a tool of a so called supporter, the club doesn't create them....they just use the team and the sport as a platform to exhibit their scummy ways.

Unfortunately is has been this way for decades and will always be the case.

Seriously chaps 😂😂

How's your Saturday night going?.

How much better is it than ours?.

7 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

That's what I said.

How's your Saturday night going?.

How much better is it than ours?.

Mines cracking , clean sheet 3 points & now watching Connor Ben boxing & hoping a football match breaks  out 😀😀, wey hey .

Edited by owl.66

Just now, owl.66 said:

Mines cracking , clean sheet 3 points & now watching Connor Ben boxing , wey hey .

Sat here with a hot toddy a bowl of dry roasted nuts watching a Vinnie Jones film trying to get myself right for Monday, been a bit rough this week since the Cardiff trip but coming round OK.

Forest Green were winning 4-1 and ended up drawing 5-5 costing me £557 but hey ho tomorrow's another day and a bonus.

9 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Pretty good to be honest. 

Had a lovely day with the grandkids, then caught up with a couple of friends and had a couple of glasses of Christmas spirit... and now sat in the sofa with my beloved, she's watching trash American movies.... so I'm browsing the Internet, reading news and sort.... you know, nor.al things...thanks for asking 👍

No inclination what so ever to sit engaging in an utterly pointless debate. 

If it makes you feel better though, a variation of Covid has reared its ugly head.....one that has the potential  to remove all fans from stadiums and change the sport as a whole again..... that's a positive hey? 

You're not doing a very good impression of someone who has "No inclination what so ever to sit engaging in an utterly pointless debate". 

Why would Covid make anyone feel better?.

Edited by Alextopman